In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

jesus this cabelas order is out of control

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
So I need a new pair of bibs, found um for 100 bucks plus shipping or spend 125 and shipping is free. So Im broke and i dip into my cabelas club points 218 bucks worth, to save on shipping. God im a looser
so i got a pair of bibs, 2 slings, and im debating on a butt out tool or a pair of gloves
total 127=free shipping
real total 12700 dollars spent over the last year credit card paid off on time = free stuff

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    A BUTT TOOL.[:0][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    That butt out is a nice cheap tool to add to your equipment.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    That butt out is a nice cheap tool to add to your equipment.

It looks handy but also just wrong in so many ways.[:0]
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    So I need a new pair of bibs, found um for 100 bucks plus shipping or spend 125 and shipping is free. So Im broke and i dip into my cabelas club points 218 bucks worth, to save on shipping. God im a looser
    so i got a pair of bibs, 2 slings, and im debating on a butt out tool or a pair of gloves
    total 127=free shipping
    real total 12700 dollars spent over the last year credit card paid off on time = free stuff

Sounds like you and I use the same technique to get over on Cabelas Club Visa [:D]