In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alright fellow archers (pics)

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
I thought I'd show some of you some hunting pics from NE Colorado...when I look at these pictures, it really hits home, the difficulty of the task with spot and stalk...

Anyway, here's the crew...

Me on the left, my older brother Troy, my nephew Justin (rookie), and my even older brother Tim.
zdeerhuntopening08.jpg

These are some photos of the land we have to hunt. And believe it or not, it's some of the best for many miles, for cover. Now you guys will know what I mean about spot and stalk[;)]
zdeerhuntopening208.jpg
zdeerhuntopening308.jpg
zdeerhuntopening408.jpg
zdeerhuntopening508.jpg
zdeerhuntopening608.jpg
zdeerhuntopening708.jpg

Comments

• nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Incredible country.....Nice pics !
    Abort Cuomo
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Pretty neat JP.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Looks like a motley crew
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now maybe some will understand the need for a 60 yard pin, and the practice involved to be successful at the spot and stalk in the western lands. It's a whole different world than our tree lined funnels..... which I enjoy very much. In a couple of years I'm going back to try for a muley in SD, it's a rough game and I love it also.

Thanks for the pics.........Scout
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    Now maybe some will understand the need for a 60 yard pin, and the practice involved to be successful at the spot and stalk in the western lands. It's a whole different world than our tree lined funnels..... which I enjoy very much. In a couple of years I'm going back to try for a muley in SD, it's a rough game and I love it also.

Thanks for the pics.........Scout

Yup, that's my max pin. Unfortunately, my buck is usually 75+[V][:D]