In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hunting Blind Pix

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Just thought I would share a photo of the late season heated hunting Blind we made..

DSC00951.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Looks Nice. Here are a few of mine.

[img][/img]100_0500.jpg

These are before and after shots. The top one was just a blind that we bolted on. the bottom one is made of wood construction.
    [img][/img]deerandblind011.jpg

[img][/img]DeerBlind002.jpg
  • Options
    zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Heated??? You gettin old? can't handle a little cold?

Just kiddin, I froze my back side off yesterday. [:D] Walked threw ankle deep mud and knee high water 1/2 mile threw a field just to sit in a tree and not see anything. And I loved it[:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Just kiddin, I froze my back side off yesterday. [:D] Walked threw ankle deep mud and knee high water 1/2 mile threw a field just to sit in a tree and not see anything. And I loved it[:D]
    na its just nice to have some heat. had 4 does come in when I was in the treestand last friday got busted drawing the bow. 15 yard too many eyes. saw another one saturday never came close enough.
    went tonite after work. windy and cold froze my nuts off saw nada..[:o)]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

na its just nice to have some heat. had 4 does come in when I was in the treestand last friday got busted drawing the bow. 15 yard too many eyes. saw another one saturday never came close enough.
    went tonite after work. windy and cold froze my nuts off saw nada..[:o)]

Gotta have'em to freeze'em.[:D]
    I've been known to take the portable propane heater into the blind on the bottom. the windows slide to block the wind.
    Just wondering, how'd ya get the evergreen tree to grow out the top. [:D]