In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Checking in.

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
Hello everybody. How's it going?

I'm still working my new job.

I just got back from a short vacation in some warm weather, and am getting ready to go snow skiing in Canada. I hope I don't break my legs at the knee, but am open for anything.

How's the post season going for everyone else?

Ben

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

I just got back from a short vacation in some warm weather, and am getting ready to go snow skiing in Canada. I hope I don't break my legs at the knee, but am open for anything.

Ben hey ben glad to hear from you I also started a new job.
    nowarm weather for me in fact lost 99% of my vacation time.. but the way the economey is going Just glad to be working. drew down on two does last week got picked off both times,
    Have a great time sking snowing here right now[;)]
    buckey
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Howdy Ben. Plan on going out Sunday evening for one last shot. I've taken 1 w/bow and 2/w gun. One more would help put some meat in a buddys freezer. Good to hear from ya.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Howdy Ben. Plan on going out Sunday evening for one last shot. I've taken 1 w/bow and 2/w gun. One more would help put some meat in a buddys freezer. Good to hear from ya.
    so your gonna put some meat in a buddys freezer are you[:0][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    so your gonna put some meat in a buddys freezer are you[:0][:D][:D]

Mine's FULL. If one walks by then it'll be his.
    If'n it's the one I saw last Wed. out in a corn field @ 1 1/2 miles from where I hunt, then from the neck up it'll be mine and he can have the rest.[:D]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Post season? Benny boy we still have 4 days left. don't caller quits yet. Hey speakin of post season, I think we should get a bunch of us together for some post season beers and bs. You game?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Post season? Benny boy we still have 4 days left. don't caller quits yet. Hey speakin of post season, I think we should get a bunch of us together for some post season beers and bs. You game?
    seems like i'm out[:(]
    edited November -1

We can do it on a weekend and you can hop a plane. You'd be here in just a matter of a few hours, I'll pick you up at the airport. Let me know what time you'll be arriving
    edited November -1
    I don't have to catch a plane to get there, just let me know. [:D]
    edited November -1
    OK, here's what we'll do. taco you get with ben and see what potential days would work out. I'll get with Enos, tater,drenboy and see what we come up with. Then we'll get a date set and let the chief in on it. Whaddaya say?
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Good to see you're still kickin'. I got to thinking where you were the other day when someone made a post about a 10mm. [;)][:D][^]

quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, here's what we'll do. taco you get with ben and see what potential days would work out. I'll get with Enos, tater,drenboy and see what we come up with. Then we'll get a date set and let the chief in on it. Whaddaya say?

I'll give him a holler tonight and let ya know.
    edited November -1

We can do it on a weekend and you can hop a plane. You'd be here in just a matter of a few hours, I'll pick you up at the airport. Let me know what time you'll be arriving Thanks I wish I could. Ill be there in spirit
    edited November -1

We can do it on a weekend and you can hop a plane. You'd be here in just a matter of a few hours, I'll pick you up at the airport. Let me know what time you'll be arriving Thanks I wish I could. Ill be there in spirit

Maybe we'll drink a few then call ya [:D]
    edited November -1

Maybe we'll drink a few then call ya [:D]
    so should I start drinking now?? Hey bought a lap top so now I can participate from work.. below 0 here today Buurrrrr..
    edited November -1
    We had -18 air temp - 36 WC when I got up this morning. coldest in 20 years or 120 years I didn't really catch what they said on the radio. It doesn't take long and your nose starts to hurt its so cold
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had -18 air temp - 36 WC when I got up this morning. coldest in 20 years or 120 years I didn't really catch what they said on the radio. It doesn't take long and your nose starts to hurt its so cold

Ya big girl[:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    What would you guys think about a bird hunt in February? I already am getting a hunt together. We can shoot some birds, and then drink some beers, and what-not. http://www.thequailshed.com/

Ben