In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Promo show

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
edited September 2009 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
promo show is up online. You may need to scroll down a bit

Again were Illinois, thanks for checkin it out

http://midwestwhitetail.com/gallery/34/media/637/midwest-whitetails-latest-show.html

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thought illinois was supposed to have BIG bucks? Them there all looked like yearling bucks to me! [;)]

Nice deer Bang. [:)]
  • Options
    MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Awesome footage. Where you behind the camera on all that or is that a collaboration from a group of guys? Can't wait to see the kill shots. Shoot Straight!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Collaboration of all the guys on the Illinois team. the very first one after Nic stops talkin, when the velvet footage starts is one of the bucks I'm hunting and then again part way threw. Then the real wide one in the bean field is one that my hunt/film partner is hunting.
    Bran checked his trail cam the other day and had 345 pics. I just put mine back out so we'll see in a month or so what its got.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bran? Thought it was Brandon,is there a Biff around too? Homo[:D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Bran? Thought it was Brandon,is there a Biff around too? Homo[:D][8D]

You have no room to talk. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Show 2 is up. Show 3 supposed to be shorter if 2 is to long for ya. They are going to be around 15-16 min from now on instead of 21. They are starting to show some of the high school kids that are involved with production which I think is cool. If they had classes like that when I was in high school I may have never gradjeatetedd wit edjamakashun. [:D]

http://midwestwhitetail.com/gallery/34/media/1047/midwest-whitetails-latest-show.html