In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dang blasted rain

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
The great corp of unengineered has decided to not let any water out of Lake Shelbyville which is downstream from where I hunt on the Okaw River. It had just got to where it was back to normal where I hunt last weekend with good sign and the deer going back to their normal trails and routine. With the rain all day Sunday, Monday and now today, I'm more flooded now than I was 3 weeks ago.
The incoming flow was 4X from yesterday. The outflow from the dam is still the same at a 10th of the inflow. At this rate I could be done the rest of the year with my properties.
One of the other places I hunt you can't even get to right now because all of the bridges are under water.
Our firearm season is this weekend. I don't care about myself but would like my son to have some shots. Don't even think that the water will be down by mid December.

Comments