In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

why I don't gun hunt

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went to the shooting range to sight in my slug gun for the upcomming gun hunt monday. First shot felt relaxed excited, BAM right in the eye. Scope busted me. Afterwards heard some guys talkin about how they spotlight deer and shoot them with their 270's. Real hunters huh...[:(!]

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Back away from the scope my young grasshopper. [:D]
    You did good not jumping on their butts. nothing good would come of that. Just find out where they hunt and what they drive and pass along the info.[;)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Went to the shooting range to sight in my slug gun for the upcomming gun hunt monday. First shot felt relaxed excited, BAM right in the eye. Scope busted me. Afterwards heard some guys talkin about how they spotlight deer and shoot them with their 270's. Real hunters huh...[:(!]
    ahhh the old scope in the eye trick that smarts bleeds good too glad you are ok. headed out for a little black powder hunt in the morning because 40 mph winds and showers so not going bow
    Sunday I will bow hunt supposed to be cold and not so windy[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    bwwaaaahaaa.... its not a rifle goof ball its a shotgun ya can't lean up on it....[:D]

Not sure why I laughed, I've done it too with 3 inch turkey loads [:D] I looked like this guy [B)]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a nice * between the eyes, I look like that guy Harry Potter haha [xx(]. Bang did you ever get those videos [?]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1