In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

sold out

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
forgot to tell you guys...went out two weeks ago and got a buck. With a GUN...[:(]. I got cold so did some walkin to another stand in a thick draw. Sat there five minutes and a huge 10 pointer with a drop tine came in with a small six pointer tailin him. Ten yard shot, held steady....click, the buck ran off and stopped...I recocked the hammer...click. The buck was gone, the smaller six still stood there and let me put another shell in the gun. I smoked him. My family is telling me to call Remington and complain about the shell being a dud. Biggest buck i have ever seen in my life no doubt. Thats two monsters I have seen this year...is it november yet? [:p]. Gonna try to get out and get a doe with my bow these last couple weeks, ohio still has a two day gun season and muzzleloader to get out. Hopefully its not dead cold haha I hate bowhunting in frigid cold.

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Are you sure the safety wasn't on and buck fever got the best of you?[:D]Congrats on the 6 point. Post some pics.
    It's not selling out. It's putting meat in the freezer.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    got a buck. With a GUN...[:(].

Nothin wrong with that!...No-one I know would pass up a big one with a gun in their hands![:D]Always more rewarding when taken with a bow, but you atleast got some horns[;)]...Sucks that the bigger one got away on ya though...