.

got the new Ross Cardiac

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Well got the new Ross Cardiac yesterday.I Got it off AT.
I still have my Switchback XT, and dont think I will ever part with it. With that being said, This morning I tuned up the Cardiac and let some arows fly..
Heres what I thought personaly.[:)]
1. The bows draw cycle is one of the best i have ever felt. very smooth.[:p]
2. The fit and finish is excellent[;)]
3. The hand grip is very comfortable no way your tourqing this bow.[:)]
4. It is noticibley faster than The XT[^]
5. extreemly acurate 30 yard arrows touching or aabout 1" apart.[8D]
6. Quite a bit louder then the xt upon release[:(!]
7. hand shock is there nothing obsene but there neverthe less The xt has none at all[V]

Over all the bow is a great shooter well balanced. fast smooth drawing acurate bow. And ya can get them brand new on e-bay for about $375 bucks a real bargin.[;)]
for someone in the Market that dosent want to slap $800 down for a bow I would highly recomend the Ross Cardiac, very happy with my purchace..[8D][;)]
E Bay ad
These bows are the top of the line compound bows for the archer looking for maximum performance. They are often compared to the Mathews Switchback but in performance testing's the Cardiac shot faster and outperformed the Switchback (according to compound bow reviews 2007 done by Hunter's friend).

This is the same bow that Andy Ross shoots in his show Maxium Archery and I shoot one myself, it is an amazing product without a doubt.

These bows are 2008 brand new and still in the box. But even though these bows are 2008, they do NOT come with a warranty, because of the recent buy out. All of these bows are 33" ATA (axel to axel). All bows come in Realtree AP in new TUFF-TECH Color Fusion Camo Pattern.

I do NOT have access to accessories such as quivers or sights, but all these things should be easily accessible at any local bow shop or online. I can put you in touch with a bow shop that can get you any module you would like. Modules are aprox. $15 including shipping. Plus they are very easy to change out.

If you have any questions about these bows feel free to ask me. I will be posted these for at most the next 30 days so let me know if you're interested.

I have access to multiple combinations of draw weight and draw length:

Draw weight/ Draw length/ Dexterity

60/29/LH
60/29/RH
70/29/RH

and more at a more limited quantity (60/27.5/LH; 60/27/LH; 60/28.5/LH; 60/28/LH; 60/29.5/LH; 60/30/LH; 70/26.5/RH; 70/26/RH)

Remember you can get any module you would like at your local bow shop or I can put you in touch with a shop that'll sell one for around $15 including shipping.

Keep in mind I am low on left handed bows.

If you have any further question feel free to contact me. Thank you

I am excepting PayPal only!!! Shipping will be $25 per bow and to the lower 48 states only!!! I apologize but shipment is required due to the fact that these bows are shipping straight from the warehouse. If payment isn't recieved within 48 hours transaction could be voided. Once your bow is recieved feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Happy Biddi

The guy is on the level my brother bought one came brand new in the origional box..

Comments

  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks buckey been a while since you posted a hands on review. I kinda miss them.
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jim Burnworth from the Western Extreme and Hunting Abroad tv shows on the outdoor channel just reveiwed the Ross Cardiac on his show. He says its one of the smoothest bows he's ever drawn, and he shoots Bowtech. I didnt even know Ross was made by Bowtech. At $375 you cant beat that. I could have bought 3 of em with Money to spare for the price I just paid for my Reezen after I set it up.

    I guess I could always use another backup!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Think Im going nuts again just ordered the MONSTER another review comming soon[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Think Im going nuts again just ordered the MONSTER another review comming soon[:D]


    This will be an interesting one
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Think Im going nuts again just ordered the MONSTER another review comming soon[:D]


    This will be an interesting one

    Yep all the reviews are so mixed some say its great others say it sucks . Guess what im honest we all will Know soon
    It is a speed bow so Im not going to Judge it against XT- LX DXT ;
    I will Give an honest opinion in my view on if the trade off is worth it. I see too much on how guy's say its good and others say It sucks. want to see for myself. NO I dont expect it to Draw like the XT nor do I expect the release to be so smooth. but this bow was built for speed I will give the real deal on what this Bow is all about.[;)][8D]
  • john Coocheyjohn Coochey Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have purchased a Ross Cardiac which has a bottom cam marked CR3 what length draw is that and where can I buy other cams?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by john Coochey
    I have purchased a Ross Cardiac which has a bottom cam marked CR3 what length draw is that and where can I buy other cams?


    I could be wrong but I believe Ross was purchased by Bowtech.
  • BBQGUYBBQGUY Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ross sold out too Bowtech. The cardiac was made by Ross, the carnivore was made one year be Ross and then one year by Bowtech. The cardiac is different cam then the cardiac and I believe Bowtech didn't want the compitition from Ross because the Carnivore would be too similar then Bowtechs new line.
    I just purchased a used carnivore last month from AT for $400 delivered. Had been shot only a few times. I picked it over the cardiac because the DL is adjustable 26-31, no changeing a module. Bowtech made the Carnivore for a year so they will have parts if necessary. That is the only two reasons I picked the Carnivore over the Cardiac. My archery shop sold the Cardiac and the owner said it was "one of the best" hunting bows he has ever carried. Just check to make sure you can find parts. I also have an older Ross CR337 that I shoot with a release that I took my big buck with last year. That will be my finger bow and the Carnivore will be my release bow.
    Cannot rate the Carnivore yet because I haven't set it up yet. Will post those results in a few months.
    Its too bad Ross sold out, they made one heck of a bow. Just check to see where you can get the DL modules and parts.
  • john Coocheyjohn Coochey Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Well got the new Ross Cardiac yesterday.I Got it off AT.
    I still have my Switchback XT, and dont think I will ever part with it. With that being said, This morning I tuned up the Cardiac and let some arows fly..
    Heres what I thought personaly.[:)]
    1. The bows draw cycle is one of the best i have ever felt. very smooth.[:p]
    2. The fit and finish is excellent[;)]
    3. The hand grip is very comfortable no way your tourqing this bow.[:)]
    4. It is noticibley faster than The XT[^]
    5. extreemly acurate 30 yard arrows touching or aabout 1" apart.[8D]
    6. Quite a bit louder then the xt upon release[:(!]
    7. hand shock is there nothing obsene but there neverthe less The xt has none at all[V]

    Over all the bow is a great shooter well balanced. fast smooth drawing acurate bow. And ya can get them brand new on e-bay for about $375 bucks a real bargin.[;)]
    for someone in the Market that dosent want to slap $800 down for a bow I would highly recomend the Ross Cardiac, very happy with my purchace..[8D][;)]
    E Bay ad
    These bows are the top of the line compound bows for the archer looking for maximum performance. They are often compared to the Mathews Switchback but in performance testing's the Cardiac shot faster and outperformed the Switchback (according to compound bow reviews 2007 done by Hunter's friend).

    This is the same bow that Andy Ross shoots in his show Maxium Archery and I shoot one myself, it is an amazing product without a doubt.

    These bows are 2008 brand new and still in the box. But even though these bows are 2008, they do NOT come with a warranty, because of the recent buy out. All of these bows are 33" ATA (axel to axel). All bows come in Realtree AP in new TUFF-TECH Color Fusion Camo Pattern.

    I do NOT have access to accessories such as quivers or sights, but all these things should be easily accessible at any local bow shop or online. I can put you in touch with a bow shop that can get you any module you would like. Modules are aprox. $15 including shipping. Plus they are very easy to change out.

    If you have any questions about these bows feel free to ask me. I will be posted these for at most the next 30 days so let me know if you're interested.

    I have access to multiple combinations of draw weight and draw length:

    Draw weight/ Draw length/ Dexterity

    60/29/LH
    60/29/RH
    70/29/RH

    and more at a more limited quantity (60/27.5/LH; 60/27/LH; 60/28.5/LH; 60/28/LH; 60/29.5/LH; 60/30/LH; 70/26.5/RH; 70/26/RH)

    Remember you can get any module you would like at your local bow shop or I can put you in touch with a shop that'll sell one for around $15 including shipping.

    Keep in mind I am low on left handed bows.

    If you have any further question feel free to contact me. Thank you

    I am excepting PayPal only!!! Shipping will be $25 per bow and to the lower 48 states only!!! I apologize but shipment is required due to the fact that these bows are shipping straight from the warehouse. If payment isn't recieved within 48 hours transaction could be voided. Once your bow is recieved feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Happy Biddi

    The guy is on the level my brother bought one came brand new in the origional box..


    Can you give me a source for additional cams please? [email protected]
  • tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have shot the cardiac, and though I chose not to purchase one I did like it. Great review of the bow buckey! I had a switchback, not the xt, so I thought a little more highly of the cardiac on most of the items.
    The sellout on the 08's has been on Archerytalk.com for a while now. I almost jumped at one. They are on there right now for 285 shipped! That is obscene for a new bow of this caliber. Like you said, no warranty, but at that price this bow would be tough to beat!

    Here is the link to the guy's add. Not sure if there are any left at that price or not, but the thread is not yet closed.

    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1143630&highlight=ross+cardiac
Sign In or Register to comment.