In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hoyt Finger Bow or Reflex Caribou

gunhunter16gunhunter16 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
I am looking for a Finger Shooting Bow new or in Excellent condition.It does not have to be blazing fast.My biggest problem is I have a 31 inch draw length.I was going to buy me a Reflex Caribou and they stop maaking them in 2008 I believe.Some year models had a 31 inch draw and some did not I think.I am looking for a smooth drawing bow with a small throated grip and above all a quiet bow.I am basically a big Chuck Adams fan.I owned a Hoyt Ram Hunter that was purchased in 1987 the same time the Hoyt Rambo came out.Same bow minus the Wood limbs on the Rambo.I kept it 18 years.I am willing to consider any ideas but would like to keep the Mass weight no higher than 5 lbs and preferrably 4 lbs.Also I need a Peak Weight no greater than 60 lbs aat the maaximum.Let me know if you know of anything or run across anything.You can e-mail me at djs@martinamcbride.net Yes that's the Fantastic favorite Country singer ! gunhunter16