In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2010 contest?

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there going to be one this year? I can run it if no one else has the time to.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    i'm in buddy it's good fun[8D]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't see why not. I can help with it as well.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I wont be able to help this year most likely guys. Looks like I'm gettin laid off sept. 3 and if I dont I will at least be in a diff. position and wont be on a puter as much. Think we are getting rid of the home net too since we have it on our phones but i think it would be to hard for me to keep up with my phone. I'm still new to having net on my phone. [:D] I'd like to participate if I can text my pics to someone to post.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I wont be able to help this year most likely guys. Looks like I'm gettin laid off sept. 3 and if I dont I will at least be in a diff. position and wont be on a puter as much. Think we are getting rid of the home net too since we have it on our phones but i think it would be to hard for me to keep up with my phone. I'm still new to having net on my phone. [:D] I'd like to participate if I can text my pics to someone to post.

Send them to me. I'll post them.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    would love to throw my name in but my hunting is over this year. I will help post photos if someone needs me to
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    would love to throw my name in but my hunting is over this year. I will help post photos if someone needs me to

I hope there is not a big problem with you not being able to hunt. Hope all is well.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tore my rotor cup in my shoulder.Maybe able to gun hunt at end of season but no bow hunting started to buy me a crossbow but decided not to not the same as my compound
    edited November -1
    tore my rotor cup in my shoulder.Maybe able to gun hunt at end of season but no bow hunting started to buy me a crossbow but decided not to not the same as my compound

So sorry to hear. Take care of your self. There is always next year.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1

Oh man, sorry to hear it. Crossbow may not be the same but at least you'll be out there. hope ya heal soon