In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crossbow Broadhead Problems

BIGHEAD TBIGHEAD T Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
I can group both 100 and 125 field points in a 3 inch group at 40 yds. With A 4 blade Slick Trick Grizz Trick 100 grain and a 100 grain carbon express expandable shot way low and to the right. 125 grain 4 blade Muzzy same. 100 grain Muzzy 3 blade hit center but 5 inches low. All different weights were shot after resighting in with the same weight field point. Why so much difficulty. My new dream season compound bow does not have a extreme difference from field point to same weight muzzy. BTW the crossbow shoots the 100 3 blade the best after aligning fletching to blades. Suggestions????? Very frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    My suggestion, stick with the 100grn 3 blade that is shooting the best. [:D] I know very little about cross bows. I can shoot 100 grn Ft and then screw on a 100 grn slick trick and they shoot the same out of my bow, but that doesn't help you any. Wish I knew more