In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Archery season....

edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
Starts tomorrow. I am off to deer camp for 9 days I'll let you guys know how it went when I get back.

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be certain to post pics of those deer!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The first week of the season went great. Opening morning I had 2 does stop 15 yards from my stand. The were staring right at me so I never got to draw my bow. I saw atleast 7 deer everyday. On wednesday night it was pouring down rain all day so I changed stands to one that was in a pine tree so I could stay a little dry (It didn't work) I was soaked to the bone with in an hour. I have seen a lot of deer by that stand so I stuck it out. AT about 6:00 a doe came running out of the woods and stopped 25 yards from me stand and stopped in the only shooting lane I had. I double lunger her with my Steel venom broadheads and she ran 40 yards and crashed. She weighed in at 102 LBS. Not huge but good for around here and we are on a doe killing mission where we hunt. I went back to the same stand friday and had 2 more doe at 45 yards but they were smaller then the one I shot and I was not happt with the shot so I passed on them.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Congrats. Lets see some pics.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Congrats. Lets see some pics.

I don't have a clue on how to post pic's but I can e-mail them to someone if they want to past them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Send them away. Or, go to the ask the experts. There is a sticky there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here is EdgeCam and his nice looking doe.

[img][/img]Rondoe005.jpg
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1