In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

help

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
I tried to post an avatar I resized it in photo bucket but when I add it here its hudge again whats up with that...[:0]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hi again,

If you don't remember I recently started with a compound after a "layoff" of 30 years. Using a PSE, bisket, easton carbon excel. 20 yard group of 3 inches , 30 yard group 4-5 inches. Changed over to 100 gr. muzzys. No groups!!! 4 inches left 5 inches right some high one low and 1 in the center bull. What the * is going on? Switch back to practice tips and groups back to 3 inches. Is this bow going to be particular and I have to find the right broadhead? Any advice?

Thanks,
    Steve H.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    got my pics but need help getting them on here, my scanner software doesn't let me save the file...only export it into another document in my pc.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looking to hunt tomorrow after I buy a new wisker biscuit and 2 arrows for my bow. ( Just got paid :) ) But with this old arrow rest it seemed it made me shoot more toward the right then my other one did...is it me or the rest? Seems at 15 yds I shoot fine, back it up to 20 and I miss by 5-? inches. Could use some master input on why Im shooting toward the right, I even adjusted my sights clear the right to make me shot straight ( I can barely even see a pin now) and it still doesn't seem to be helping. Need info fast...thanks all!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe somone can help me out. I keep receiving a recipt on my personal e-mail every time someone post on my Jerky thread . did I hit the wrong button to request this. and how do I get it to stop. [:I][:o)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone kno of any nice public land near Ohio bordering states that require a tag to be drawn? Lookin at Kentucky at the moment for next year
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The 'lady' who owns the land (no house) behind our house does not want me to shoot that way anymore. (^&%$ASDYG^$^#^%$&^$%$#^%#) Anyway......Every other way is a house.... so my only option is to shoot towards the side of our shop. It is concret block and I am thinking... lets piss this woman off and make the nicest possible back stop I can. So I have 30 feet wide and 15 feet high of an area. What do you guys think I should put in front of the concrete block? I would like to have a few areas at different heights, but I am trying to think about a substance that will keep my arrows from hitting the block. Hay is not an option because I am too close to the river and hay attracts rats/mice which then attracts cotton mouths. Any suggestions? I would like something that can withstand rain and that is not too expensive.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif