In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't comment on this rest, but I have a TR Drop Zone. I love it, it really helps with correcting the troubles you have with the arrow touching the rest. You still have to adjust your center shot, but just a lot less headache with a drop away in my opinion.

One down side, if you are not drawing steady you may jurk the arrow of the rest. I have had buck fever and done just that. Just take bow hand and knock it back on. Some come with a little arrow keeper that stick on your riser shelf to hold arrow in pre-draw position.
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive been shooting a drop away for 6 or 7 yrs now. Love em. I shoot the QAD Ultra rest. If your interested I have a new in package Limbsaver Fall-Away rest on the auction side...auction #226971682. You can see more specs on it at www.limbsaver.com $89.99 on the website. Let me know if your interested, I'll give you a good deal on it.
  • steelguyshaunsteelguyshaun Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ripcord Cord Red. Hands down the best I have used. Fastest drop away and never worry again about your arrow falling off your rest.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've been using a Rip cord since I bought my XT. I think QAD has a better one.
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I've been using a Rip cord since I bought my XT. I think QAD has a better one.

+1 on that...obviously Im a little biased but I've shot Trophy Taker, Rip Cord and the Mathews Downforce. QAD is a notch above them all....but pricey. I think I paid around $150???