In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

75

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
More Days![:D]

Comments

  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    55 days here BRO[:D][:p]
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days


    I can't wait to scrape frost off of my window.[:D]
    Where bouts in Il are you? I'm Lake Shelbyville area
  • edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
    edited November -1
    73 days left in vermont too. It's to damn hot to hang stands. Hopefully it will cool down so I can go move acouple of them.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days


    I can't wait to scrape frost off of my window.[:D]
    Where bouts in Il are you? I'm Lake Shelbyville area


    I cant believe we are so close and havent had beers yet. I could probably get taco to come along too.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days


    I can't wait to scrape frost off of my window.[:D]
    Where bouts in Il are you? I'm Lake Shelbyville area


    I cant believe we are so close and havent had beers yet. I could probably get taco to come along too.


    Sounds good to me.
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days


    I can't wait to scrape frost off of my window.[:D]
    Where bouts in Il are you? I'm Lake Shelbyville area


    Me too, I also live in the Lake Shelbyville area
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    73 days left for IL.

    Hope it cools off by then. The heat index is 110 degees last few days


    I can't wait to scrape frost off of my window.[:D]
    Where bouts in Il are you? I'm Lake Shelbyville area


    Me too, I also live in the Lake Shelbyville area
    You know I'll be there Too
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    Well let's set a date then. My suggestion, we meet at the Lumberyard in Findlay. Cold beer and dang good pizza.
    I'm open to any and all suggestions thou.
    Gonna be a drive for you Buckey.[:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Let me know when also. I'd meet up with you guys.

    Ben
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Let me know when also. I'd meet up with you guys.

    Ben


    I'd heard that about you.[:D] Will do. So what do you say central Il people and Buckey? Up for other suggestions too.
    Too hot to do anything outside right now. We could do it later also. Just running into HS football and hunting.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should make your field trip farther north. [;)] To say bass pro in a few months.
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    81 days here!! Starting to get the itch. Kinda hard with the weather we've been having. Setting the camera's out this weekend.
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Let me know when also. I'd meet up with you guys.

    Ben


    I'd heard that about you.[:D] Will do. So what do you say central Il people and Buckey? Up for other suggestions too.
    Too hot to do anything outside right now. We could do it later also. Just running into HS football and hunting.



    Sounds good, but I'm going to be laid up for awhile until I get healed.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Let me know when also. I'd meet up with you guys.

    Ben


    I'd heard that about you.[:D] Will do. So what do you say central Il people and Buckey? Up for other suggestions too.
    Too hot to do anything outside right now. We could do it later also. Just running into HS football and hunting.



    Sounds good, but I'm going to be laid up for awhile until I get healed.


    Hope all goes well with you. I've been there, trust me. I've had me some hip replacements.[:D] Need anything let me know. I know how them walls close in.
    Anyone else? Beer in a bar or beer at your property. Let me know.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by bambambam
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Let me know when also. I'd meet up with you guys.

    Ben


    I'd heard that about you.[:D] Will do. So what do you say central Il people and Buckey? Up for other suggestions too.
    Too hot to do anything outside right now. We could do it later also. Just running into HS football and hunting.



    Sounds good, but I'm going to be laid up for awhile until I get healed.


    Hope all goes well with you. I've been there, trust me. I've had me some hip replacements.[:D] Need anything let me know. I know how them walls close in.
    Anyone else? Beer in a bar or beer at your property. Let me know.



    I beer. and bar burgers. [:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I'm still hung over from last year[:p][:D]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,111 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm still hung over from last year[:p][:D]


    [:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm still hung over from last year[:p][:D]
    That Rum in the coffee is good stuff isnt it? [:D]

    No more Tahoe Rodeo next time ya come out tho
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Make sure to email me through my username if you guys decide to meet up. Sometimes I only log in about once a month.

    See you guys soon.

    You'll be back to shi*t kickin' soon, Bam.

    Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm still hung over from last year[:p][:D]
    That Rum in the coffee is good stuff isnt it? [:D]

    No more Tahoe Rodeo next time ya come out tho
    never seen a grown man fly quite like that before... you got some good air LOL
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm still hung over from last year[:p][:D]
    That Rum in the coffee is good stuff isnt it? [:D]

    No more Tahoe Rodeo next time ya come out tho
    never seen a grown man fly quite like that before... you got some good air LOL


    [^] yes I did!!! [:D]
Sign In or Register to comment.