In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mathews helium

wolfpackwolfpack Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have any experience with the new helium, and if you do, what are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot it last month. It is a really light bow, as the name suggests. The draw is smooth with a good positive stop with the new draw stop. It held good, and was easy to hold on target. This is a very quiet bow on the shot, but had a bit of vibration with the light weight Haromnic stabilizer. I changed out the new light one with the standard from my Monster 7, and all the vibration was gone. There where a few concerns expressed with arrow fletching hitting the cables from some shooters, but I did not have that.
    Not a bow for me. I prefer a bit more weight, but being that light weight can be added where you like it. If you can, go shoot it. I know several guys that have bought them, and seem to like them.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot it, liked it, but its no M series
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I liked the way it shot.But not enuff to give up my Z7.