.

Stabilizer Help

MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm interested in hearing what stabilizers you guys like. Right now I'm shooting a Reezen 7 with a limbsaver s- coil. I had it lying around and put it on temporarily but that was 3 yrs ago. I need something new but not sure what I should go with. It's been a while since I hung around the bow shops and not sure what's all the rage these days. I have a Carbon Ultra on my SBXT but I'm not crazy about that either. I appreciate your input. Thanks

Comments

  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the s-coil as well.

    I used to have a hydrualic stabilizer, not sure why I quit using it.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 5,874 ******
    edited November -1
    I do not use one.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,683
    edited November -1
    Limbsaver here too... I shoot a Bear The Truth 2.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It all depends on what you want. The S-coil works good for sucking up any vibration, but does little for weight. Some shooters prefer the light weight bow. Others (like me) add different stabilizers to change the weight or balance of a bow as well as kill any vibrations.

    On my hunting bow I shoot a Doinker Powerbar. This one is almost 19oz, and just short of 12". My spot rig has a 34" black max front bar with 2 ACE back rods with cap weights. All total adds almost 2 lbs to the bow, and makes it a neutral balance.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Buckey had a hand in the design of one that has the same pattern at the riser on Z7. Looks pretty good. I cant seem to find the picture to show you tho.
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Buckey had a hand in the design of one that has the same pattern at the riser on Z7. Looks pretty good. I cant seem to find the picture to show you tho.




    I remember when he posted it. One his buddy designed, right? What do you have on your bow? You still shoot a SBXT, right?
  • edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I do not use one.



    Me either. I shoot fine without one
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Buckey had a hand in the design of one that has the same pattern at the riser on Z7. Looks pretty good. I cant seem to find the picture to show you tho.




    I remember when he posted it. One his buddy designed, right? What do you have on your bow? You still shoot a SBXT, right?


    yes I do, I have one of those that I mentioned. I'll try to remember to get a pic tonight unless I can find one before.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know it a late post but get a 6" Axion.

    IMG_0039.jpg

    IMG_0042.jpg
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    I know it a late post but get a 6" Axion.

    IMG_0039.jpg

    IMG_0042.jpg



    My buddy shoots one on his Z7 Magnum. They look cool but do they work? My Reezen has a little bit of hand shock. Nothing crazy but more than my SBXT had.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    I know it a late post but get a 6" Axion.

    IMG_0039.jpg

    IMG_0042.jpg



    My buddy shoots one on his Z7 Magnum. They look cool but do they work? My Reezen has a little bit of hand shock. Nothing crazy but more than my SBXT had.

    Yes they work..I've got them on all my bows,everything from a Craze to my Z9.
Sign In or Register to comment.