In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Horton Vision

omegassomegass Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
Hello everyone,
Has anybody had a problem with the Horton vision crossbow, that the wheels or cams fly off the limbs. This was shown to me at the range seems there is a pin missing right now they are epoxyed on. any help?

Comments

• omegassomegass Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a horton vision today. When I got it home and went to shoot it I noticed that the trigger would not reset itself after the firt shot[:0].I took it back to the dealer and he told me that I would have to send it back to horton and that there was no more in stock. I called Horton and was told that the shipping to return the product was on me[:(!].I guess that they not only don't want my bussiness in the future, but they also want to have a bad reputation when it comes to cutomer service[;)]. Guess my son won't be getting a horton for christmas.Iam in the service industry and never put the burden on my customers when a part goes bad and needs to be replaced or returned. Thanks for letting me rant. Maybe Iam wrong for thinking this way but I thought that they would care a little more when it comes to thier customer base. No, let me rephrase that, Iam wrong to think that a big company like that really gives a s&*t about their cusumers. Oh well so much for this BS rant of mine, I got better thing to do.Buy the way, It is a nice looking bow!!, Just can't shoot it.
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take your question to Horton. They have an excellent reputation for taking care of their products. I have nothing but good to say of their help.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    What he said. Good luck, let us know how it goes

quote:Originally posted by JimmyJack
    Take your question to Horton. They have an excellent reputation for taking care of their products. I have nothing but good to say of their help.
  • omegassomegass Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello people
    It's bin a while since I put the post on about my horton vision and the wheel or cam problem. WELL let me tell you Iam very happy with HORTON and their service. I sent mind to the conpany and they fixed the cam issue AND INSTALLED a NEW STRING and CABLE I was very surprize and pleased and it shoots spot on thanks for the info.
    Omegass
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had the same problem with mine and horton sent me a new bow + a hat and some decals. Their service department and customer relations is #1