In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

sold my crossbow

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
I had a brand new, shot 6 times, Horton vision 175 that I hated. It was just not for me. I am a tradition archer and enjoy that. The crossbow is like hunting with a gun. Horton also went out of business, so if it breaks or something goes wrong, your screwed. I got the bow direct from Horton for 390 NIB. I sold it for 625 with a case and ten bolts and an extra string.They were selling on fleebay really used for about 500 + 99 dollars shipping.That is how I got my price. I put it up for sale and had ten to fifteen calls in one day. I told everyone, first one here with the money gets it. Guy tried to get me down to 600 but I stood at 625 and got it. Now I have all the money to get a new rifle that I rather have.Adding another 257 Roberts to the family[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Life is good.[:)][:)][:)]

Comments

• festusfestus Member Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You came out smelling like a rose on that. Got an email the other day with dirt cheap prices on Horton crossbows several models to choose from, all new in box.