In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Getting an Early Jump on Things

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
Nice day last Saturday.
I reset 2 buddy stands. Replaced the straps on one of them and put on a brown canvas skirt on both of them. It was an old tarp that was used as half a floor in our old Tepee.
Also, picked up a used and abused tripod stand.
I had to do some welding on it where water had gotten in it and had frozen and split some of it while it was on the ground.
Put a coat of paint on it, new bolts and nuts and the above mentioned canvas on it.
I think it will be a nice added addition to my stands. There are just some places where I can not put a tree stand.
It will be great for gun season but I'm pretty sure I can shoot a bow out of it as well.

Comments

• Options
    wolfpackwolfpack Member Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice to just get out. Have been wanting to do a few things around my daughter's stand but there is a large slide in the access road preventing me from doing this at this time. Just have to wait a little bit longer. Good luck to you this fall.