In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Scoring a rack?

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
I know you put the chart or what ever for scoring RACKS! Can you Email me about it? A guy at work found a great shed and I'm thinking it is worth while to score(MAYBE THE 190'S[:0]) or more. This thing is BIG!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so you need to know how?
    edited November -1
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    go to acherytalk and post a pic they know all

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Where'd he find it?

Ben[:D]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you! I don't know if I did it right.[?] It scores with just the points and no inside spreads and wasn't sure what all to add, but just the points lengths and circuferences, 110. And that is only one side.

Head, I don,t have a pic. Sure might try to get one though.

Ben it was around Sadorous close to me and Bang. He was going back mush hunting yesterday to the same area but sure it would be pretty amazing to find the other or close to impossible.[?]

edited November -1
    Even if it is 110 on one side it could be 95 on the other. Not only would you lose the 15 points from the side being smaller, but you would also lose a diffence of 15 points since the tines would be different sizes.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enos, Susp had the website for the actual P&Y/B&C scoring chart. It has pictures to help you with yer measuring.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I did and I can't find it now. Gonna have to look through old gunbroker posts for it.
    Might be best to just send me the shed and I'll check it out for your buddy. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    I did and I can't find it now. Gonna have to look through old gunbroker posts for it.

That is good, I was looking for something like that, but could not find it. I have watched somepeople score before, not all that hard to do.

and disrecard anything i say, cause i am drunk.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well what if were drunk too. It all sounded fine.[:D]