In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a day!!

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Went out to try and bag Mr. Tom this morning. It was raining when I got up, but I figured it would stop later in the morning. It Didn't though, hunted till noon and was soaked clear through. [:D] Only saw three hens and a small gobbler, they never came within 40 yards of me. After that I stopped and filled up my truck for $2.19 a gallon, $53 ouch [:(!]. Then I came home got a shower and thought I'd go get new lights for the basement (already did it once, but they puked out after a week), so I exchanged those and got some better ones at Lowes, that ran me $30. Then I thought while I'm there I'll just go ahead and order that new garage door, that was $590 with a low head room track, then $188 for a Genie opener. Left Lowes and stopped at the gun shop to pay an installment on my dads Christmas gift, bame there goes $200. Made it home and the wife wanted to go out to eat, Olive Garden took $30 from me. Figured since we were out in the big city I should pick up some torx bits, a driver, and a new torque wrench that I needed, Sears got $68. Wife needed things from Sam's club so that took $80 something. On the way home I knew I was out of beer and the race is tonight so on to the state store we go, $27 later we leave with a 12 pack of natural light and a bottle of vanille rum for the wife. Now I am drinking my cheap beer and crying over the cash flow for today. I think I should of just sat out in the woods the entire day, would have been much cheaper for me. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NATTY LIGHT [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][:0]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    It isn't that bad. I'm mixing it [:D] in my belly, I found 2 bud lights in the garage fridge and 2 budweisers in the kitchen fridge. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I started work today as a little league umpire got to the field and the game was rained out so I filled up for 2.19 a gallon its been 2.35 so I thanked alla for the gift and went home and watched the draft waiting for my friends names to be call hasnt happened yet, o i got the 30 rack of busch for the night and a trip to the bar ahead

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been pounding away on the cases of Killian's, someone is on a beer run now for fosters. yahoooooo
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bunch of lushes[8D], hang on I gotta go get another beer[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Bunch of lushes[8D], hang on I gotta go get another beer[:D][:D]

ain't it a little early for you now?
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you kidding this is Taco your talking about![:D] Oh by the way just had a capt-n-coke. Gettin ready to pack a cooler and head over to Bang's. DRINK UP IT"S SUNDAY AND GOT TO GO BACK TO THAT FOUR LETTER WORD TOMMORROW!!!!![xx(] So I don't care if it's natty light or old mil light it gettin drank! Oh mines busch light. Use to drink natty but busch light is better and just as cheap.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Are you kidding this is Taco your talking about![:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Something tells me I should be offended by that comment, but at this point who cares[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sorry I've been away.... just woke up from being pasted out. [:D]
    Ok kidding...

speaking of cheap our local gas station had 18 packs of Busch and busch light bottles for 5.99. SWEEEET!!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.