In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gogo

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am going to take your advice and put NAP crossfires on my axis arrows, they look like they will be the easiest to tune and I can't argue with NAP quality. That is what I have used all my life. Got a question for you though. Will they need the adapter rings or not?

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember I had problems with useing a peep? Well I looked at several different options and then just put a peep on my bow. ( I got tired of trying to decide and just wanted to shoot) I am thinking that the problem I was having was because I am left eye dominant and I was shooting right. I have not had the same problems useing my new lefty with a peep. So I have pretty much come to the conclusion that it was more of a vision problem with me shooting right when I should have been shooting left. So far so good with the peep on the new bow... I am still playing with a hindsight too. I have not decided which I like better. So far its pretty even. I do think the hindsight would be advantagous in low light situations.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Package went out today, should be there in a couple days, enjoy!!!

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you very much Taco. I should quit goofing off now and get back to work.