In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whew I need a vacation

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
ummm.... ok.... went turkey hunting on Saturday saw 5 toms but nothing close enough... Saw soooo many deer tracks one was the size of the palm of my hand.... thats big for down here... figured out 4 spots for stands for this fall if they keep moving in the same areas....spent WAY too much at Bass Pro Shops on the way home....hired a new secretary who started monday.... Had 5 houses to look at by 1 pm on Monday. Saw roll over on way back to office ended up being the FOS and the guy didnt make it. ( He hit the guard rail and it went thru his engine and up into the cab) I have pics and will post them later. Finally got to the office to find out that they just put the new sec up front and did NO training at ALL... so spent 3 hours doing that... went home and did David's Taxes... hubby was at the FD with his buddies for 2 hours doing "training"... phone died while talking to a friend... but that was ok because he was off drinking beer and I couldnt [:(!]...did taxes until I could handle no more... came in this morning and have been training the new sec all morning... cant get any of my own work done and that just plain suxs since I am commission.... ok vent off....[|)]

UPDATE: GOING TO KILL MY HUBBY... he HAD to have the taxes done by this am to take to his lawyer, so I call David for the fax # and he says... "I dont need them today"[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    whew.....that's a helluva rollercoaster that you've been on.

I want to go to a tropical island to fish and get drunk.[8D] Who's in[?]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I just want to fish, I don't care where we go.[:(] I just need to find the time that I lost to do this. [V]
    Your rollercoaster will head up hill soon gagirl, just hold on tight til it does.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I just want to get drunk. Don't really care much where I do it either.[:D][:D][:p] the next day[:(][B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I agree... drinking heavily is high on my list of things to do....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll drink later, right now I just wanna shoot something/somebody.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Speaking of fishing I am leaving to go on my annual pilgrimage north in quest of steelhead. Leaving tommorow afternoon. Oh plenty of alchohol to be had, and I will make sure to do my part in drinking as much of it as I possibly can.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have two weeks left, then I am done for the year. Can't wait!
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get a small vacation, at least from the shop and Illinois' damn changing weather. Oh the weather might be any better, going to Seattle,Wa. tommorrow and will be back Tues.,maybe. I am sure I will be drinking plenty[:p] if I am not working the whole f@#$@$% time.[xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    whoa enos--Make sure to say hello to Jimi for me.(james marshall hendrix for the layperson). He lies real close to the airport--just a $10-15 taxi ride away.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I Know what you mean. sometimes when I get home from work. I tell my wife Well there is eight hours of my life I will never get back. Do like I do. Think about sitting in your stand with a gentle breeze blowing with the sun warming you just enough the birds are singing, the squirrels are p
    l
    a
    y
    i
    n
    g
    ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.[:I]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im debating hwether or not im on vacation now. I graduate in 2 weeks then the real world starts for me. Ill have a few drinks for everyone tonight

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Zilla put down about 4 for me please.

Okie I can feel myself there right nnnoww zzzzzzzzzzz [|)]
    I get some of my best sleep in the tree. I can't wait to be sitting in the tree again and hearing the world wake up. I love the woods, I think I could be a tree hugger, well ....not that kind

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TREE HUGGIN F@#![:D][:o)]

Just saying see ya all next week. Getting ready to go to the airport. You all have a good one!

Later,
    Jeff

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We'll miss you enos... [;)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    TREE HUGGIN F@#![:D][:o)]

[:0]BLASPHEME!!!

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats how I feel,And my snoring doesn't bother the wild life.At least none of the animals have told me so.[:o)]Originally posted by bang250
    Zilla put down about 4 for me please.

Okie I can feel myself there right nnnoww zzzzzzzzzzz [|)]
    I get some of my best sleep in the tree. I can't wait to be sitting in the tree again and hearing the world wake up. I love the woods, I think I could be a tree hugger, well ....not that kind

[/quote]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1