In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just saying hello....

hawkeyemfghawkeyemfg Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
Hello my name is Glen and I am from the Upper Peninisula of Michigan and just joined last week. Been into arechery ever since I could pull my recurve. 24 years later I graduated to compounds and now that I am 54 I know why they made them...LOL...Well I look forward to partispating in the forums here seems like a great bunch of guys...Err an gal or we have gals? I think it is aweome to have women hunting and wish more would. Well closing for now and again nice to meet everyone.
Glen!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hello and welcome[:)]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, recurves are still the best. A good friend of my fathers makes recurves, and man are they the most beautiful and wonderful things to shoot.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Glen,
    Welcome to the forum. What part of the UP are you from?
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the nut farm, pull up a chair, grabs some crayons and watch out for certain people that will try to steal yer colors[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey there glen welcome aboard. We used to have Gals but susp. chased the other away![:D][;)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    We used to have Gals but susp. chased the other away![:D][;)]

[}:)] I did not! [:D]

Welcome aboard Glen. Hope you stick around.

Another welcome to CORREN also. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Glen I'm new hear myself.These folks seem like good people.

MLMorgan
  • Options
    daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard Glen I don't post to much but I sure get a kick out of keeping up with these guys and gal!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the mental ward....

I still am not sure if she was really a gal or just thought Sus was cute....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Welcome Glen, you soon see that I am the only Normal one on the forum. [;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Welcome aboard bud! You will find this great bunch very entertaining and kind of like family.... geez, I wish we could have a group hug![^][:0]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Hey Glen,
    Welcome to the forum. What part of the UP are you from?

I am from Escanaba here hunt in McFarland so if yer in the area just let me know we go to camp every weekend most the time...Gals are welcome also...*S
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hawkeyemfg
    Hello my name is Glen and I am from the Upper Peninisula of Michigan and just joined last week. Been into arechery ever since I could pull my recurve. 24 years later I graduated to compounds and now that I am 54 I know why they made them...LOL...Well I look forward to partispating in the forums here seems like a great bunch of guys...Err an gal or we have gals? I think it is aweome to have women hunting and wish more would. Well closing for now and again nice to meet everyone.
    Glen!!!!
    Thanks for the great welcome folks and I do look forward to putting my bucks worth in....To bad we can't chat here...Guess we could get a group together on NSM chats if anyone would like to chat sometime...
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Welcome Glen, you soon see that I am the only Normal one on the forum. [;)]

Normal my * bubba, yer just as crazy as the rest of us[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greatings for the deep south. I have a good friend that lives around Detroit, MI and he has invited me to come up and hunt with him on the UP a couple of times. I have not made it yet but I will soon. If you are ever down on the Gulf Cost of Mississippi stop in and we'll have a fine brekfast of bacon, eggs and home made grits. Have you ever tasted grits in MI, probably not may not have heard of them.

Hornet
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hornet
    Have you ever tasted grits in MI, probably not may not have heard of them.

grits are everywhere hornet. Them darn waffle houses started up a chain and headed north. [;)] To bad their grits suck though. Not to many places in Ohio to get good grits, not sure about MI
    [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hornet
    Greatings for the deep south. I have a good friend that lives around Detroit, MI and he has invited me to come up and hunt with him on the UP a couple of times. I have not made it yet but I will soon. If you are ever down on the Gulf Cost of Mississippi stop in and we'll have a fine brekfast of bacon, eggs and home made grits. Have you ever tasted grits in MI, probably not may not have heard of them.

Hornet

Hi and thanks maybe have to take you up on the offer someday and hey if you and your friend wanna come to the great white north here let me know and we find a bunk here for you. Well is late time for beer thirty here...LOL
    Later
    Glen!!!!