In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Friday night lights for bowhunters

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Any of you watch that, with Tim McGraw and Billy Bob Thorton? Rented the dvd tonight (first one in I can't remember how long). Pretty cool flick, ole Tim was a male chicken sucker throughout the movie though. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I liked but i like all football movies

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched the day it came out and I just watched it again this last weekend. Good movie.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not yet but I guess i'm going to have to rent it now.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • hawkeyemfghawkeyemfg Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guess i'll have to rent that one also....hey you guys ever see the movie Escanaba in Dah Moonlight? LOL it is a hunting swisely remove about a guy who never shot a buck and is really funny. Has Jeff Daniels directed it and stared in it. It was filmed in the town where I live....If you can find it rent it is pretty funny.
    Glen!!!!quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Any of you watch that, with Tim McGraw and Billy Bob Thorton? Rented the dvd tonight (first one in I can't remember how long). Pretty cool flick, ole Tim was a male chicken sucker throughout the movie though. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I really liked Billy Bob in Daddy & Them (with bows).

If you havn't seen it, you should check it out. Very funny.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!