In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is everyone ready for....

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
season this year. Have all your equipment? making any changes to your equipment? ie camo patterns, arrows, rest, broadheads?

If all goes well I am going to try a new tree stand (climber), different camo pattern and different BH.

Just trying to get some activity in here.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'm on the lookout for a new sight.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im ready to go I could use a new 3d target

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Im gonna actually kill a deer this year. I hope[:I]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When i get my new bow in a couple of weeks, i will be ready to go. Hopefully it is not like this last year, where I could not find the time to go hunting. [V]
  • Options
    claycrusherclaycrusher Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Same here! I also plan on trying to convince the land owner of my hunting area to let me use a tree stand!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Nope, Nope, and probably. I've been scouting some, but I'm just not into it the last couple weeks. I think I'm run down because I'd rather snooze in a field rather than sit in a tree right now. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was looking for a new bow but I'm just gonna have to use the old one AGAIN!...I may have it re-strung before season opens, other than that I'm ready to go for October!...I have a permanent tree-stand set up in one spot and I'm sure I'll have to clean out the *-shint and put up some new burlap in the fall... I am going to build a permanent feeder there also for this season and set-up a camera too!

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Quit fallin asleep and ya might get one[:D][:D]
    As for bangs question, yep i'm ready right now, ain't changin a thing or need anything.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm ready to hunt again a week after the season ends[:p]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm ready to hunt again a week after the season ends[:p]

Same here, I cant wait to get back in a tree. Just to see the wildlife and get some GOOD sleep[:I]. I dream about sittin' in a tree takin' shots at some nice deer. Hopefully I can have a year like last although I doubt I can get five again. I just got lucky last season.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea I hear ya, I had 1 season where I got five. kinda spoils you but thats hunting. [:p]
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive made several changes since starting up a month ago. I had an HHA sight that I replaced with a Savage sight. The HHA was a pain to adjust. Being left handed, the directions called for putting the sight in upside down, was a real pain to get a wrench on the adjustments. Savage is much better.
    I also am not shooting with a stabilizer, my draw and hold are much more stable now that I dont have a stablizer.
    I took the quiver off also-now I need to get a quiver one "wers" around the waist-anyone have any suggestions for a hip quiver, FOR HUNTING?? Has to be compatible for a lefty.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you just say you were a left handed Savage with a hip Quiver[:0]
    Stay away from ne in the woods.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stay away from ne in the woods.[:D][:D]

What's wrong with being a leftie? Not only am I a leftie but if memory serves me gagirl ordered a left handed bow. We're the only ones in our Right minds[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Yup Yup I shoot left handed.. much better with my left hand for some reason....[:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1

No. I said I was a quivering left handed savage.[:p]

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been ready since the day rifle season ended last year[:)]