In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gagirl

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I checked with my brother on those youth bows. He gave them to the neighbor boys over the summer to use and he's just gonna let them keep them. So he has none to sell, sorry.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    sorry guys, i tried to do the private message thing but it wouldn't work.

gagirl, sorry about the call the other night. i was driving and try to scroll through the contact list in my phone and i meant to hit the name right after yours.

i apologize, i don't remember how late it was, but i had just left a wedding reception so i know it was really late.

my bad. [:I]
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday. [:D]
    edited November -1
    Is this what the bucks look like down there? serious question. The body just looks so small. I didn't know if that was a normal deer for your neck of the woods.

3931_0_buck202.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    by the description i was given, this buck was killed about 5 miles or so from that vineyard up here. i don't know the guy personally, he's a friend of a friend.

bedfordbuck.jpg

39 and counting...
    edited November -1
    Have ya gotten a package yet?

00deer4.gif
    edited November -1
    You came by to visit. It's good to have ya around! What have ya been up to?

Ben
    edited November -1
    Who is that "gagirl" chick anyway? She seems vaguely familiar, but I'm not sure.[?][?]

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Hey Gagirl where ya been. it's too quiet here without you. DiD ya get a deer yet[?] Rich said he's sorry will you forgive him for my sake[?][:I][:D]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    turn on your yahoo, lady!

Ben
    edited November -1
    Sorry about your dog, hope its doing well. I go on GB as often as I can, although I usally don't post much, but after reading about your dog and the * from MN that responded, I'm really impressed the way you and the others responded. I have a Irish Setter and if anything ever happened to him, I don't think I could have been as nice.

P.S. A+ on stating the state statute codes, SWEET!![:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    how far of you from gainsville and can you tell me a little about it[?]
    edited November -1
    Have you made a decision on sights yet? Just curious on how progress is going.
    edited November -1
    I have done some additional research and aside from HCA shooting arrows that are to light to get those speeds. I could find no negitive talk about their equipment in fact I would love to shoot one. just the heck of it. they seem to have a lifetime warrany so thats a good thing. In all seriousness I just bought my mathews but if I were now in the market for a bow I would have to say I would seriously consider the hca ssr. I think you shoud go ahead seems like a pretty good darn bow . How ever I would be cautios about arrow selection.[:I]
    hope ya dident mind the razzing post we love ya[;)][B)]
    edited November -1
    Happy mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!Gagirl[:X][:D]
    edited November -1
    Was showing a friend at work your picture and he asked me how old you were told him I diddent know. Mind you I know it's not polite to ask a woman her age but I got's ta know. it may be worth some money.[:I][B)]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Razz away Buckey... makes me like you even more [;)].

The one that I am REALLY thinking about is the SSR lite. I agree with you on the arrows tho... I am still not sold on carbon... Dont get me wrong about Mathews either they ARE nice bows.. but I just dont see why they are "so superior"... know what I mean?

Aww he loves me......[:I]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Well I don't know if I would use the word superior. I think Mathews makes a top quality product and has done a terrific job at marketing their merchandise. overall their prices are not outragous by any means compared to Hoyt, Bowtech, Archery research, newbury all conciderd very good bows. What I do like about mathews is I like to upgrade every 3-4 years and my dealer gives me quite a bit for my trade in so they really hold their value. for instance I bought my sq 2 forr around $600 4 years ago. when I traded in this year He gave me $350 towards the other bow and I beat the crap out of my stuff or he would have given me more. don't know too much about hca but I know for sure bow tech and other brands drop significantly more than mathews. I would love to shoot that ssr just to see for my self how I would compare it especially what 2.7 pounds thats sick. Congrads and good luck with your new bow.[:)][;)]
  • CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I bought my new bow last year I shot hoyt mathews and high country and liked the HC the best only stayed with hoyt because of the local dealer. sorry dont remember which hc it was.
    edited November -1
    Hey girl where ya been, when are ya getting the new bow?[?][:o)]
    edited November -1
    Looks like 14 days on the bow... ordered Monday

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    cool beans gonna be a slow 14 days for ya[:(]good lick with the bow.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    cool beans gonna be a slow 14 days for ya[:(]good lick with the bow.

(Lick)[?] We know what buckey's thinkin about[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the purchase I hope that bow works out well for you. I also hope that what I remember about light bows is not the case for you.
    edited November -1
    gogo... remember I am also lighter than you are too...[:D]

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Sorry don't lick the bow you may get carbon in your mouth.[:o)]
    edited November -1
    awwww but jeeze it tastes sooooo goooooooooooooodddddddd... oh wait that was just the pnutbutter on my fingers... whoops

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    awwww but jeeze it tastes sooooo goooooooooooooodddddddd... oh wait that was just the pnutbutter on my fingers... whoops

smilie_schuetze.gif

Lord we've corrupted her[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Na she was already corrupt.[:D][:0]
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see someone else is getting a new HC bow. If I do say so you have made the right choise. I have been a HC shooter for 4 years now. and if someone makes a better bow I have not come across it yet. I was one to change bows about every other year until I purchased my Carbon 4 runner. It shoots so good I do not have any intentions of getting a new bow until this one falls apart. And that looks like it is going to be a very long time off.
    I have halled my HC carbon 4 runner all over Texas, Mississippi and two trips to Canada. Travling all those miles I have never had to change the sight, not once. I use a Savage pedlium sight and it is a tad noisy but by the time a deer reacts to the noise it is to late.
    I have shot a Mathews SQ2 and compared to my bow it weighs a ton. I do not know how much the Mathews weighs but it is at least twice maybe more heaver than my carbon 4 runner. Just the bow, not ad on's weighs 2.8 pounds if I remember right. I have not shot the new SSR but the local bow shop here will have one so I will just have to go try one out to see how it does. Both of the shop owners shoot HC bows and they have the trophys to prove how good they are.

Hornet
    edited November -1
    Gagirl did ya get the bow yet
    edited November -1
    Not yet babe been just over a week... they said 14 days So I am not sure if that is 14 biz days or 14 normal days... so looking to get it sometime next week hopefully

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    After reading Hornets reply. Kinda feel bad about some of the ratings. heres a guy who has one and says's he loves it.can't wait for you too shoot it and tell us how you like it.you deserve a new bow after that scumbag ripped ya off.I still cant believe they only weigh 2 somthing pounds thats gotta feel like you holding nothing.keep me posted and post some close ups when you get get it.[;)] hey guy's she called me Babe.[^]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:hey guy's she called me Babe.[^]

I'm jealous!!! [}:)][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad