In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

No turkeys for the Okie

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
Between work ,honeydews and my Sons band activities I did not get to go as much as I wanted. My lack of skill in hunting them is probably the greatest factor. I will just have to keep trying and learning. NEVER GIVE UP.NEVER SURENDER . Not is all lost tomorrow I start shopping for a new bow. I am going to Broken Arrow to shoot the Alpine Denali Match Grade bow .I plan to check out Mathews and (Gulp) Hoyt .I am not a Hoyt lover. I will look at High country bows also.
I hope to have a new bow by the end of next week. There are four of us that plan to make Sootinfool's shoot in MO.june4.I just may have to get some 2512's for cutten those lines I do like my 2213's though. You guys are at fault for giving me bow fever and causing a rekindling my waning interest that I have seem to be going threw in the last couple of years .I THANK YOU.
My new bow my old bow and some of my turkey hunt.I hope.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wildokie1/my_photos
Ugly goober aint I.

MLMorgan

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:D] [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    quote:I am not a Hoyt lover

boo to you then

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    No turkey for me this morning either, didn't even hear a gobble or flush any birds. I think it musta been a bird holiday. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It is over hear until Oct. 1quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    No turkey for me this morning either, didn't even hear a gobble or flush any birds. I think it musta been a bird holiday. [:D]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not a hater either. Sorry.

MLMorgan

boo to you then