In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

boredom

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
You guys havn't been very talkative lately. Has anyone shot their bow? Susp, You get your 4-wheeler out lately?...Do any Catfishing?

Taco, those little girls of yours making you crazy?

Bang, same question as above.

Buckey, are you still gay for gogolen?

Gogolen, What's your occupation, anyway?...inquiring minds want to know.

Headzilla, You get your stands yet?

Gagirl, how's the pup?

lmbhnger, Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

Enos, Want to listen to some hendrix, smoke a doob, and hand out daisies on campus while thumping tambourines?

Hey Okie, hows life in Texas?

I think that's everyone. If it's not, feel free to answer any of the above questions.

Oh, and by the way, I'm fine.[:)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
Play Ball!!!

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    No I'm Gay for taco now[:0] I've been shotting about twice a week here and there. I have trying to get some conversation stirred up just seems everyone is busy.[;)]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    lmao @ buckey...that's some funny crap!

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    stands are still up and will be till the season starts. Its drinking season for another 2days then the college years are done for me

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
    edited November -1
    ahhh...Congratulations. What's your diploma going to say?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ben,
    I am an ME designing material handling equipment, and you are correct it has been slow in here I frequent quite often but only post on things that I can. What do you do anyway?
    edited November -1
    I work for an Independant insurance agency selling all lines of property/casualty and Life/Health insurance.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah insurance saleman right down there with the scumsucking lawyers[:D] Just kidding Ben My mom sells insurance. Oh and Buckey still wants to do me I'm just not into that kinda thing[:0] Just yankin your chain Buckey
    edited November -1
    if someone will host a picture for me ill email it to you to show it off

• ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I plead the fifth! I have been very busy with the oldest boys baseball games, chasing women my youngest and getting a new pet. Baseball is going great, lane is a hand full and now Bana is a handfull too with the dog and the bearded dragon too. Bana is our new baby, She is a Double Yellow Headed Amazon Parrot we adopted from an Avian rescue. Well she isn't quite a baby, shes 22 years old but they can live to 80. and she is on my shoulder as I type.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TEXAS!! BIte your tounge boy.Dem be fighten words.I'll send ma buddy Roy D. Mercer to give give you a goood ole country * wuppen.How big O boy are ya any way.Roy D. put Dem pop nots on your head big enuf to drive a four wheeler on.[:o)]

MLMorgan
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Been riding every weekend and some through the week, Ben. Getting back into is making me want a more sport bike. Been watching the papers and Ebay for a good deal on a old Honda 250R or Suzuki 250 quadracer, thought about some of the newer 4-strokes, but still not sure on those yet, I like to have the power right there right then. [:D]
    Was suppose to do some trot lines and drop lines this weekend, but I have to put up my new garage door that finally came in. [:(] Haven't had much luck so far, but haven't went a bunch.

Buckey is gay for gogolen and taco? WOW, that is exactly what I figured, weird huh. [:D]

Enos the hippie eay, all I can say is that Hendrix rocks!! [8D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    pic of my degree will be posted soon thanks to ben

• LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:lmbhnger, Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

Huh? Why me? I'm not interesting and I mind my own business... unless...

I really don't think of myself as interesting but, I am very passionate about the time I spend in the outdoors. I forever struggle to put into words the way Mother Nature's beauty soothes and heals me. I'd like to think there are others amongst us that know where I'm coming from. It's all about being there...fact. Those memories can always put a smile on my face. I look forward to passing on my passions for the outdoors to my son and hope he one day feels what I feel.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sorry I just woke up, them little ones won't let you sleep normal hours.[xx(] Making me crazy? yea! although my 3 yr old says I'm making her crazy. Maybe its a viciuos circle?[;)]

Zilla, 2 days left, that sucks. better *'er done!! [:D] congrats on graduation

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gonna try to get the boat out this weekend...crappie, bass & catfish. Seems like every weekend it's one thing or another, and can't go fishing! I also need to get out to my brother's property and help out with grass cutting and moving/building a couple of new deer stands.
    edited November -1
    Damn Zuke, I knew I was forgetting somebody. Catch the crap out of 'em. Anybody have a good "new moon" strategy for crapps?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The kids ain't drove me totally crazy yet Ben. Of course it would be a short drive[:D][:D] I only wish the oldest was still little, she's 15 goin on 25 and about ready to be shipped to gagirl[8D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Ben, The crappie are on!!!!!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.