In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone in No. California?

CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
Just wondered if anyone on here lived close to me was gonna invite them to come shoot at our club range its in the foot hills great place to shoot.

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    thanks for the ivite but none of use here that are regulars live near cali were from the midwest, south and the north east

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks, but like Zilla said I'm in the midwest. Kinda wish I could go just to see the sceenery out there.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUT I'M ABOUT AS FAR AWAY FROM CALI AS YOU CAN GET RHODE ISLAND. If take a trip out here Ill let you shoot in my back Yard[:D][:D][:D][:o)]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Thanks but I am in Ga and dont see a trip to CA anytime soon for me...

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    slayer 1slayer 1 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Fresno Ca,What Range?
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the invite, but I am a Michigan guy forced to reside in Indiana for the time being[xx(].
  • Options
    CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live about 4 1/2 hours north of fresno I shoot in the West valley bow hunters club our range is in orland by black butte lake.