In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Target

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I bought a morell carbon six shooter.Shot at it last night with Broadheads. foam seems to heal right up can hardly see the hole does anyone else have this particular target and how does it hold up. Hey GOG the Block Sucks[:D][:D][:D][}:)][;)]

Comments

• JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How much did it cost and do the arrows pull out easily? Im looking for something for a crossbow that you can pull out the bolts with out ruining the fletching or the bolt.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    It was like $44.00 the arows dont pull out as easy as the block but the target holde up bettr you can shoot at six different sides as opposed to two on the older Block.
    edited November -1
    I tried the block, it sucks for arrow removal, but it stops them very well. I wonder if the Morrel Eternity is the six shooter you are talking about, or is it a different model?
    edited November -1
    Morell carbon six shooter so far so good only about 100 shots so far.[;)]
    edited November -1
    Did you try broadheads? how easy do they pull out? Several Morell targets are listed in Cabelas. Thanks, Jim
    edited November -1
    Thats all I shoot is broadheads they are a little tough to get out but the target seems not to get cut up with chunks comming out like two block thrgets did.[;)]
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your response. If you havent tryed one, get a gorilla grip from your local archery store. They run from$5 to $8 dollars, and make arrow retrieval a whole lot easier. Will pay for itself in arrow saving and fletching saving.