In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The New Baby

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Sorry the dog not the bow....But it is my new "hog dog"
Treed a squirrel lsat night it was funny....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gottaluvmedarlin2002/detail?.dir=7e35&.dnm=2f47.jpg

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good looking pup
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I like him. Gonna be one helluva hound.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    The dogs ok, The but I was busy looking at the blonde chick[:D][:D][:0] Just kidding beautiful Dog and your not so bad either[}:)]If David reads this I will look like this[B)][B)][B)][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    The dogs ok, The but I was busy looking at the blonde chick[:D][:D][:0] Just kidding beautiful Dog and your not so bad either[}:)]If David reads this I will look like this[B)][B)][B)][:D]

glad I wasnt the only one thinkin' that![:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:I]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice lookin pup, somehow i'm gettin me one of them. If no one else in the house likes it they can leave[:D] If Rita sees this i'll look worse than buckey after David sees his reply[B)][B)][:D][:D] P.S. gagirl you are a very good lookin young lady, and if David sees this he can beat up buckey[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Taco, if you are interested in a full bred Catahoula let me know. Blu's dad is a grand champ and his mom is a champ. They both are shown confirmation and in hog trials. Catahoulas make wonderful pets and are very well rounded dogs. If Buckey comes to Ga I am gonna have to take him to the "hog trials". PS I would have to tell David for him to know so no worries....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ha Ha Taco See she won't even tell me. girly girl wheres the Bow?[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well now the bow is a VERY sore subject with me this am
    Seems that instead of ordering my bow like he was supposed to David went and spent the money on a Ruger. Thing is it was money I made not like I was getting it from him. Found out last night when I found the slip for the fun and it has not been a fun 12 hours. I am not a happy person at all and I doubt I will ever be able to forgive him for this one.

NOTE: This happened on the heels of him takeing 60$ out of MY wallet to buy a card and a potted plant at publix on Sunday. (figure a total of less than $20) Of course he pocketed the rest. Then asked for fuel money less than an hour later saying he had no $$$$!!!!!!!!!!About to be at the end of my rope.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ut O [:0]Thats not good. I just bought that reflex grizzly the draw lenth only goes down to 27 " It's brand new I'll let ya have it for 100.00[:)] not trying to be nosy but I despise dishonesty[V]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Yep, I'd be pissed. Usually it's the other way around: The woman takes the bow money to buy furniture. Us men, just have to put up with it, but to take your bow money and buy a gun...well, I think it's time for you to get creative on this one.[V]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just hold it ransom until he comes correct with the new bow. In fact for putting you through this torture I would make him buy you a mathews [:D]
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looken dog. He seems very content to be lying there in your lap. Sounds to me like you need to train him to make peepee in the old mans shoes.[:o)][}:)]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    hubba hubba, how I wish I was a seat belt strap. [:I]

ummm..clearing my throat.....Nice pup gagirl, sure is a cutie.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have new Gun and he handed me his check from a job this am total of $700 there too. Not sure if he is totally out of the dog house tho. However... I AM ordering my bow today.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good for you [;)]I'm willing to bet he handed it over with a smile on his face.[:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry Buckey but on this you are wrong... it was not with a smile on his face.... it was with a foot up his *.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey girl what ever gets the desired result. OOOHHHHH your mean.[;)][B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Hey girl what ever gets the desired result. OOOHHHHH your mean.[;)][B)]

Hun I was far from being mean. I really wanted to be mean tho. But hey I have a rifle, $700, made him spend the $413 on clothes friday, and I am gettin my bow so I guess it aint all bad. And this am he told me that he was looking at a new Moss O/U 12 lefty for me. Actually I think I may like him getting in trouble.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is one cute little puppy.
  • Options
    CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dang she is hot,got a nice dog,and drives a ford I think im in love[:D][}:)]now if only she would buy a hoyt she would be perfect[}:)]god i love the tat pic[:)]