In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mathews bow price check

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
How much should one spend for a new in box 2004 Q2 Mathews bow?

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
-Jimmy the cheese man

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I paid $350 for a used one last season. All set up. Hope that offers a little help/idea for you.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    DID they make a Q2 in 2004 I don't think so[?] but if they did your Gonna pay more than $300 for it[;)]
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is there a reason you would pay more for a NEW Q2 since it is an older verson when there are used ones in great shape for some really good prices. Or is it yours that you never used.. if so I would say 350 -400 at the most.

shelly
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a bow shop that I just found in my neck of the woods. He is selling a new one on closeout for $275.
    Im kind of in the market for a new bow-but I really aint into spending $800 for a new set up.
    It seems like an excellent deal, just interested in others opinions.
    Is the Q2 really that "obsolete"?

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No its not that obsolete its a great bow, just didnt want you over paying for it. 275 is fair...I'd take him up on it..as for setting it up you can rig it out without spending that much money and still get good accessories. There are many good fiberoptic sights out there that are not that expensive and good quality and as for the rests you can even get a dropaway in the inexpensive range of 50.oo that is good.

shelly
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    275 for a brand new q2 Ill take one