In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bang and Suspension

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Have seen Sus here and there but no Bang.... I hope all is well with both of ya.

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    maybe they are together somwhere.[:0]sorry [:X]fellas[:X] coulden't resist[:D][:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    yeah, where is bang? and shouldn't susp be coming up on (or past) his first anniversary.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang's been on vacation at Rend Lake, should be back soon cause he has relatives coming to visit. Susp is just lost in spaceeeeeeeee[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Scotty just beamed me up, Taco! [:p]

I'm here and all is well. Been busy with work and every little odds and ends that my wife can think of me doing. [:D] I've been checking out 4-wheelers to, looking to buy another one. I've been over in PA and all over Ohio the last 3 weeks checking out different bikes. So far I haven't found one I really wanted and I decided against buying a brand new one.

Ben, thanks! I believe that is in July, but I need to confirm for sure, your reminder may get me lucky. [8D]

Buckey, if bang's at a Lake vacationing and drinking beer I sorta wish I was with him. [:I][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm back. How has everyone been?

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Welcome back... just makeing sure all was ok with yall

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    See I was right they came back together don't let em B.S ya[}:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    All is well, We went camping and fishin' at Rend Lake. It was cut a few days short by some kids but was still a good getaway, We needed to come home anyway cause my sis was comin down from S. Dakota for the holiday weekend.
    Susp. there was no beer there.....just a bunch of empty cans[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    empty cans are good bang, long as you recycle and recoop the next day. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent