In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

In the sticks shoot.

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
We did the shoot in Osceola, Mo. The folks there were very nice and made us feel right at home.
I shot probably one of the lowest scores I ever shot. That's Ok though ,it gives me lots of room for improvement and lets me know what I got to work on .I would like to thank all the folks at IN The Sticks for their hospitality .I am going to want to do that shoot again next year.

Here are a few pics from the shoot.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wildokie1/album?.dir=/a8bd

MLMorgan

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Looks like a real good time.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking country..I saw a hoyt being used counld make out the other bows..It looks like yall had fun and the weather wasnt hot and humid like it was here. Which one are you ? The one with the bear 3d? What set up are you using?

shelly
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Looks like a good time. Glad you enjoyed it. [:)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm the one with the gray beard and shooting that 12ring with my Alpine. I did get three 12"s that day. LOL don't ask me my score though. It was lower than snail slime under leaf mold right on top of my arrows.[:o)]It was quite warm but bearable.[8D]quote:Originally posted by shelly
    Nice looking country..I saw a hoyt being used counld make out the other bows..It looks like yall had fun and the weather wasnt hot and humid like it was here. Which one are you ? The one with the bear 3d? What set up are you using?

shelly

MLMorgan
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well it still was probably great to just get away for a whole and shoot

shelly