In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

uuuuhhhh???? Dodge?????????

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
Well I know there is at least a couple of you know that I am(?) a CHEVY man. Well I have been looking for a new truck and was thinking about Toyota. Well Bang and I went south this weekend and purchased new trucks. Well Bang stayed loyal to his Dodge fix. Well Susp. hold on to your shorts, I bought a new dodge also!!![:0] NO, I bought a new DODGE also!!!!![^] We both did very well on the purchases. I am ( and I know Bang is) is very happy with our choice!![^] Bangs is the Black and Mine is the White. This is at Bangs land in Blufurd.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/ENOS29/DSC00105.jpg
BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wish I had me the money for one of those. [V]

Nice trucks though. I was the same, stuck on chevy, then I came home with a dodge 4 years ago and don't think I will be changing for a while.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! I think I will be cool with it.[8D][:p]

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [}:)] if any of you happen to feel someone bump draft you as your traveling down the highway you can betch ya it'll be me and my chevy. [:D][:D][;)]

Great looking trucks! black and white huh, did you name em? May I suggest Salt & Peppa....[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    It was sort of a funny day, I don't think he would have bought it if we hadn't gone back to the dealer to have them fill the gas. After I bought mine, we left and the gas was only half so I asked ENOS should I go back and have them fill it? He said yep! Next thing I know he is sittin in the office with a fella, then they are pullin' his white one off the show room floor. Yep! he got a Hemi! 348 ci and 345 hp. That truck has got some nuts.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    yea and I'm the rich one cause I have a mathews?[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    [:(][:(]
    I am so disappointed in you two I just dont know what to say.....[}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    [:(][:(]
    I am so disappointed in you two I just dont know what to say.....[}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif

Don't be to disappointed, We also bought new guns while there and with the money I saved I can buy more arrows, new camo and I still want to get on of those STS things for my bow.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Best of luck with your New trucks. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks buckey, I can't wait for season to breaker in with some blood in the back.[:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    I figured there would be some that[V]. But so far I am [:p][:p] loving it. I just can't keep my foot out of it!!!![8D][8D][8D][8D]

And I can't say to much about it but as of now I can honestly say,

FREAKIN WOW!!!!!![8D][8D]

• Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The trucks are nice. I'll need to get a new one some day. My little ford only has one hundred and eighty thousand miles on it. Maybe when she hit four. I'm not cheap just frugal [:o)][:D]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isnt it sacrileges to buy anything other than a chevy? The trucks do look great though

shelly
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shelly
    Isnt it sacrileges to buy anything other than a chevy?
    shelly

[^][;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey I am glad you are enjoying your trucks...but save that money for the tranny replacement you will have soon... [;)][}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Hey I am glad you are enjoying your trucks...but save that money for the tranny replacement you will have soon... [;)][}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif

7 yr 70,000 powertrain warranty. After that it will cost me. No problems with my 2000 model only had 66000 though. Have you heard of tranny probs. on the new ones still??? Not being smart serious question.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah ... I was actually just picking on you but one of our City Council men ( I use Man VERY loosly with this jerk) anyway... he got one about 2-2.5 months ago and we teased him, being Ford people what did you expect? Anyway he was driving his old truck maybe last week the week before. He came in the restaurant and one of the guys asked where his new one was and it was in the shop getting a new tranny.

Now I dont know if the idiot did something he should not have or if it was just a bad one in the bunch. It is the only thing I have heard about the 05's.

That Hemi can scoot though.I personaly will stick with my Diesel. I like the power!!!!

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've heard, just from people talking, that all Dodge's tranny troubles had been fixed. In the trucks and the Durango's. Can't believe a company that big wouldn't have resolved a problem like that by now.

Bang, I've been seeing some sweet 4-wheelers for sale in IL, maybe I need to buy one through Ebay then you and Enos can delivery to me in one of the new trucks..?? good idea? [;)]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Sounds good to me. I think for your benifit and safety I will go ahead and ride it for a week or so. You know I don't want to see a wheel fly off and you fall on your head or anything like that.[:D] [;)]
    Do you have a brand/model picked out that you want?

• Options
    edited November -1
    Ran into the guy I know at the jiffy store he said it was a crack in the transfer case housing and his propeller shaft busted... who knows we are all at the liberty of the guys who puts these things together for us. Bad night with the wife ( or boyfriend for those who have "alternative lifestyles" )and some poor person ends up with a lemon... aint life grand...

I need a vacation.....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Sounds good to me. I think for your benifit and safety I will go ahead and ride it for a week or so. You know I don't want to see a wheel fly off and you fall on your head or anything like that.[:D] [;)]
    Do you have a brand/model picked out that you want?

[:D] thanks for looking out for me!! Been trying to find a nice, stock 250R. Pretty hard to do since they were only made in 86-89. I've seen two listed in IL that really looked nice, but I have visited two here in Ohio and they looked great until I got there. [:D]

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All you have to do is take care of the trannies in those older Dodges. I have 111000 on mine now, and not a transmission problem to date. I do regularly change the oil and filter for it, every 10000 miles. Had the truck since 70,000 miles.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well my NEW truck is ready for it's first repair!!!! Thanks to my 3 year old I get to (?) replace the tailgate! He must of thought it was ok to play in the bed of daddys NEW truck.[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][B)][B)][V][V] he got it opened and it landed on the deep freeze and put one hell of a dent and crease(sp?) in it. I don't know that I just want it repaired since there is not even 400 miles on it. Anyone have some input help?

• Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All you can do is laugh man...but, it sucks no doubt...and I won't even blast you with F-O-R-D sarcasm. [:D][:(] Fortunately, it didn't fall on your young'n.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ya, The freezer must of slowed it down![:D] It could of been much worse I guess. I don't think (hope) the boys will be doing much playing in the garage anymore!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:not even 400 miles on it.

D*mn man, you havent even had it a week yet. [;)]

• Options
    edited November -1
    KIDS - Got Duct Tape that ought'a hold em.[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Anyone have some input help?

If you don't want putty in it try to find a brand new wreck at a salvage yard then have it painted to match. Shouldn't be hard matching the paint since it's brand spankin new.

• Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Or......find another guy with a matching new truck and sort of trade him while he's at the local pub tossin' back a few...the next morning he'll just think he may have had a few too many and f'd up his new truck......[:0][:D][:0][:D][:0][:D]

I'm kidding of course...[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gee I never thought of that. thats a good Idea the guy will come out and thik he mess up.[:D][:D][:D].Actually I think they sell the outer skins for the tail gates not too expensive look on line see what yaa can find.[;)]