In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bang-Bang

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I decided to re-book my hunt this year back in North Dakota. Illinois outfitters have their heads up their * no offence towards you. I really don't need an outfitter to hunt there but I would have to hunt public land[xx(] My guy in N Dakota only takes 2 hunters per week and has mega leases to hunt on. No pressure at all. the down fall is he's not cheap but I guess ya get what ya pay for. Hopefully we can get together for that Hog hunt That I was asking gagirl about. I would love to meet some of you guy,s and gal's. The spot in N Dakota is on the Montana Saskatuawn Border beautiful area. Lewis and Clarke's old stompping ground. on the Yellowstone riverbottom. I have seen up to 120 deer in one day there. so pretty siked[:)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a great place to hunt. We'll get it hooked up sometime. What dates are you goin'? Take lots of pics, I love that part of the country and good luck to you. [;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Oh NO!!!!! Bang can not come with you... nope... he is trouble... I just know he is...

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Damn skippy!! [}:)] [:0][B)][:D][;)] No wearin' cowboy hats, driven 4 wheel drive diesel trucks, or wearin' wranglers while I'm there. All things that make women hot! [:p]

In all reality you know I can't get away until the youngest have grown a bit more and aren't so difficult... so ....your safe [}:)].

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    or wearin' wranglers while I'm there.

You are safe cause I am a Levi's Girl

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    The Dates are Oct (9th to the 16th. Already a lot colder up there at that time of year. Last time I went it was Oct 31 and 14 degrees and snowing. getting too old for thats tuff. I will take a ton of pictures and post them the views there are nothing short of spectaculiar. and at night you see the arora Boralias cool stuf sky looks like pink purple blue lightning. Lots of mules and pronghorn too.[:p]