In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gagirl congrats over 1000 post

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Congradulations over 1000 post ya blew right by me. We love having ya around. Keep up the post. even though some include the word Ford[:D][:D][;)] wow I see Bang is also knocking on the door at 958 great to see members sticking around.

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    whoooppsss I guess I get to do a give away now huh?
    I didnt realize I got there... I guess it comes from running my mouth when I get pissed in the general forum huh?

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I was gonna make a comment about women and talking but I thought maybe I better not. [:D] Well I guess I kinda did huh. Just givin' ya some grief. [;)]
    No need for a give away unless you want, if you want though how about a paid vacation to that beach I hear about. [;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gagirl.........you get pi**ed??? [:0] [:0] [:0]

Tell me it isn't so.......[}:)] [;)] [:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    gagirl.........you get pi**ed??? [:0] [:0] [:0]

Tell me it isn't so.......[}:)] [;)] [:D]

yeah I do when people talk crap about kids or God...

quote:No need for a give away unless you want, if you want though how about a paid vacation to that beach I hear about.

I doubt I can work the paid part... but ya have a free place to stay... wait no you have babies.. there is a real nice flop house down the road....[:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    OK ya lost me.[?] congrads on 1000. thread hi-jackers[B)] no i'm not serious
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats GaGirl!!!!!!!!!!![:o)][8D][8D][8D][8D][:D]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Way to go gagirl![:)] Keep the posts coming because I sure ain't doing my part lately. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent