In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look who's back!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
PC took a dump and i've been spending the last week trying to get everything loaded. Then the damn ethernet card went bad so hadda get a new one so I could get back online. So to each and everyone, i'm back so beware[}:)] Glad to see another female aboard, welcome a lil late shelly. I missed ya'll even (monkeyboy) buckey I missed more, uh yea right (like a sore d*%k)[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Welcome back hun

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Glad your back, I just sent you an email this morning to make sure all was ok. [;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey my little TACO BELL. THOUGHT YA BOOTED ON US. MAYBE I WAS OFFENSIVE[:D][:D][:D] WELCOME BACK BUDDY[;)]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Been gone a lot lately myself taco. sorry to hear about the pc, what kinda ya got? We have a emachine we bought a little over a year ago from best Buy. [xx(] Don't believe I'll ever get another one of those again. We've only had one problem but dealing with getting it fixed was a bear. I shoulda got a dell, man. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent