In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Fourm's been slow

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Man, I keep checking but no new talk[:(] com'on now lets bust somebody's cubes.[8][8][:D] No offence Gagirl your included[B)] oh yea you too Shelly.[B)][:D]Where is that little runt Taco Been[:0]

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Well I have been takeing advantage of the massive amounts of work on my desk to make some money. I have a few things I want to buy before the end of the summer... a new boat... tanning bed... oh yeah and windows for the house..So since the work has been rolling in I am working on getting it back out. That and I am takeing a vacation to Tenn. in 2 weeks so I have to make some extra spending $$$$.

Its also slow cause Benny Boy is off in Fl... or on his way to Tn maybe by now. Hope he is haveing a good time....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Florida must be hot been around 90 here for the past week, Did ya ever get that Bow David snooked ya on?
    edited November -1
    It aint bad in Fl. I am just north of the Fl line and its been in the 90's here too. I think Ben is having tons of fun. I know he got to go fishing on Monday and he got several but I wont spoil his fun by telling it for him.

I am ordering the blemished bow and the one I want is the ssr lite. They have not had any of those in the last 2 weeks. I check back everyother day and the lady told me last week she would hold the first one they had back for me. I may go with the SSR. I just like the idea of saveing just because there is a slight blemish in the camo. Anyway I am waiting... about to give up and order the SSR.

Since it is summer I get to go kite boarding and kayaking so that keeps me busy during any work down time. Looking for a new short board for surfing too. I get teased about being the only surfing hunter my friends know.

As for busting [8][8] I figured I would leave the guys alone about buying Dodges... gotta be nice every now and then...

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Well good luck with the bow. Got plenty of time. A surfing hunter a' CAMO BIKINI[?][:p] DODGE HMMMMMMMM no comment sticken with my chevy only got 140000 miles on it.[;)] Na Dodges are ok. If I were to buy a new truck or suvIwould most likly go with let me see.[:0] the one I can afford .Gotta save my money for another Mathews. My s10 Blazer is a 97 But it runs great It's paid for and gets me there and back don't want payments[xx(]
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gosh GaG buying a boat and tanning bed and you don't have windows in the house.[:o)][:D]quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Well I have been takeing advantage of the massive amounts of work on my desk to make some money. I have a few things I want to buy before the end of the summer... a new boat... tanning bed... oh yeah and windows for the house..So since the work has been rolling in I am working on getting it back out. That and I am takeing a vacation to Tenn. in 2 weeks so I have to make some extra spending $$$$.

Its also slow cause Benny Boy is off in Fl... or on his way to Tn maybe by now. Hope he is haveing a good time....

smilie_schuetze.gif

MLMorgan
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    easy on the Dodges! [:D][;)] I said I would buy whatever the best deal was and that was it. And the kids fit a lot better.

Hey ga. one of my dads trucks just had the transfer case go out can you guess what kind of truck it is.........

Chevy.[xx(]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Just razzin ya bang,[:D] Its probley more important what day of the week a truck is made on, than what Brand it is.

1. Monday all the auto-workers still hung-over from the weekend.
    2. Tuesday feeling better but heads still a little foggy.
    3. Wednesday great day right on top of things. good trucks
    4. Thursday made it to hump day so went out drinking wednesday night.
    5. Friday minds not on work, thinging about partying this weekend.

So heres how I see it[B)] if you buy a truck that was made on a wednesday you most likly got a good one. if you bought a truck that was made any other day of the weeks it's a crap shoot.[;)]
    edited November -1
    chevy and dodge [xx(]... Im a FORD girl...[:D][}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Your a ford Girl. My condolances.[:0] ford Found on road dead. Fix or repair daily.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Your a ford Girl. My condolances.[:0] ford Found on road dead. Fix or repair daily.

lol yeah you knew I was a ford girl. I know you have seen my yahoo pics and there is a pic of my truck in there silly...

We have several Fords. They are all running just fine. Have 2 f250s, 1 '87 f150 4x4 with straight 6... cant kill it... and a E350. Now as for the GM products we have... 1 chevy 2500 dead needs new tranny, 1 pontiac Grand Am.. OMG that was the biggest piece of crap I ever bought. It is in the yard .. runs but I hate to sell it for the fear it will die anyday and I will feel like I screwed someone... it has new engine and new tranny too, and my Jeep... I blew the engine [:I]. I will stick to my f250 diesels... ( I am fixing up the jeep again tho)

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    I know where there is a 2000 power stroke sitting with whole in a piston. Wish he would get if fixed or move it out of the shop. I'm afraid I may have to stick an arrow in it to finish it off. [:D]

F ixed (substituted for a bad word)
    O ver
    R ecycled
    D odge.

Hey wait thats not really funny.[:I][;)] And where is that taco???

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    boy your rough on vehicles. Just joking about ford I bought a brand new ford f250 4wd for the company they are great work trucks not much for quiet and smooth.[:)]
    edited November -1
    David is really smooth... mine... well with a lift kit and mudders on it it aint as smooth... fun as S&^t tho. Not to mention I love the looks on the little boys faces when they see its a girl driving!!!!
    Mine is a work truck. I drive it to work every day. Some days I even need the 4x4 to get to some places I get to go.... whoo hoooo

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:429 it has gets about 8mpg

That makes me think of that little saying ...
    "get in, sit down, shut up and hold on" or "she'll pass anything but a gas station" [:D][;)]

• ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well Buckey my week has been anything but great. First it was my truck getting damaged by my 3 yr old. Then thursday night he was outside having a snack and I gave my dog a pigear to leave Lane alone and that has been proven to be a huge mistake on my part. They were sitting in the grass in the back yard and I was in the front yard drying off my chevy to deliver it yesterday. Well my dog was a little weird that day growling at my oldest son and my sister-in-law. Well not knowing 100% but I think he was a little to close or grabbed for the ear and she bit him real bad. Well the emergency room and lots of tears later(and still) I decided to give her up to the humane society for hopefull adoption. She has to be quorantined(sp?) for 10 days due to the state law on dog bites. when we were at the H S I had left the building due to some tears naturally. The just happened to be a lady that runs a Golden Retriever rescue and wanted to take her right away but has to wait for the 10 days. That helped my anguish a little. I still stand by my decision since I don't think I can trust her with my kids anymore. The bite could have been more than just six stitches in the arm and I can't WILL NOT take that chance no matter how hard any of it will be! Here is the last pic I took of her before we took her.

commet004.jpg

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my little minpin broke the skin on my four year old the other day...told greg to shoot her..but he wouldnt do it that night because I was upset. If she does it again either with the 7mth old or the 4 year old shes gone even though I would miss her.My babies are more important now

shelly
    edited November -1
    Sorry about your pup I know thats hard. I had to put mine down last year for biteing. Please consider the fact that if the dog bit your child it could also bite others. I know its hard but once a dog bites one of its "pack" it will generally continue to bite.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ENOS29 tough break hope every thing works out for you and the dog. I had a Brittany that nip a kid in the privates. He did not break the skin though. I had caught the kid a couple of times teasing the dog through the fence. I told his mother about it .She basically denied it happened and tried to accuse me of just not liking her kid. So any way he was cutting thru the yard one day and Jim brandy was out of his pin .He walked right over to the kid and nipped in the privates. I was so glad he didn't break any skin. We had a big fight with the neighbor about that. My dog never did show any more aggression toward the kid after that . I really think he just let the kid know. [:o)][:(]

MLMorgan
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    F rickin thing
    O nly
    R uns
    D ownhill

F rickin
    O wners
    R eal
    D umb

F orgotten
    O n
    R ace
    D ay
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0][B)][B)][:D][:D]

edited November -1
    can hear every valve rattle on long extanded trips

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

smilie_schuetze.gif

Good one, never heard that one before. [:D]

edited November -1
    sorry to hear about the dog. and your kid. most dogs might nip when a bone or somthing is taken away. he may never do it again but ya can't take that chance. tough decision but your doing the right thing.[:(]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:can hear every valve rattle on long extanded trips

Has to be a southern thing everyone I know spells it "Extended"
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about your pup ENOS.[V] That really sucks, but I agree with your decision.
    Weird thing, just the other night our dog bite a large sharp chunk off his bone. I started to take it away and he growled, so I smacked his butt with a magazine, then he acted like he was playing with me/teasing me with it. So we messed around and in walked my wife, she bent down to take the piece of bone and Gunnar bite her hand. I didn't use the magazine after that and he stayed in his cage the rest of the evening. That's the first time he has ever done anything like that, i probably shouldn't have been playing with him after correcting him the first time. We have plenty of neices and nephews that come around here so I'll definately have to keep an eye on Gunnar from now on.

quote:quote:

Has to be a southern thing everyone I know spells it "Extended"

[:D][:D]