In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Did Somebody here order a Pizza w/ Extra Anchovies

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
gagirl tracked me down and brought me out of hiding. I guess the old saying is true--Absense Makes the Heart Grow Fonder. My vacation was a whole lot of fun. I got to do some deep sea fishing, and caught a pretty big King Mackerel(pics to come soon), 2 other keepers, a bunch of Spanish Mackeral, a couple of grouper, and some little junk fish.

I went to the music festival and saw some excellent bands. Damn near too many to mention, but I'll try: Gabby La La Featuring Les Claypool(sucked), Alison Krauss & Union Station, The Allman Brothers Band, Bela Fleck Acoustic Trio, STS9, The Mars Volta, Joss Stone, The Black Crows, Keller Williams, Jack Johnson, Gov't Mule, Widespread Panic, Trey Anastasio, Kings of Leon (Friggin' AWESOME!!!), Rilo Kiley, Umphreys Magee, My Morning Jacket, and Modest Mouse. I was Front & Center for the last three which was the highlight of my weekend.

This year only one person died at the festival which is an improvement over the past years. Once again there were no arrests made throughout the entire event--not bad for over 100,000 people.

Only downside is I think the festival is losing some of its coolness. This is the first time I've gone, and not seen any bare boobs. I don't understand it. Last year it was boobs galore--some painted, some not, some big, some small. This year, no boobs.

I didn't fall in love or get my heart broke, so I guess I've dodged another bullet for now, thanks to my lightning fast reflexes, AKA dumb luck.

So hows everything going in your lives? Anything new? Any interesting activity on the forums?

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
Play Ball!!!

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Glad you had a good time and glad your back safe.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad you had a good time and glad your back safe. Joss stone is hot!!! You saw some great bands. Sorry about the boobs, what a let down.[;)]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    You know me I can track down anything...sorry about the boobs.. I have 2 but you cant see them [:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ben I'll let see my boobs if ya want[:0][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

And you said taco was gay! [:D][;)]

• Options
    edited November -1

Yes Buckey, please send me a pic so I can post it immediately.[;)]

Yes, Joss Stone is hot, she's younger than 19, and I want to say she's only 17. She has an incredible voice, and has provided me with some new romancin' music.[:D] I really enjoyed her early afternoon set--it was kind of funny that she was just a little drunk.

Here's her pic:
    jk_jossstone16_6-10-05_jk.jpg

Oh and I wouldn't want to forget gagirl. Don't worry darlin', I'll settle for a back-tat with a little * cleave.[:D][:p][;)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok I'm out of the closet. Gagirl I think that was supposed to be a compliment from Ben. Boy ben you have a way with words.[:D][:D][:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just tells me that Ben is a butt man and not a boob man...lol

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ben did you happen to catch any of the Cubs Red Sox games while you were out?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Just tells me that Ben is a butt man and not a boob man...lol

gagirl, heheh, very insightful for such limited info. I'm impressed.[;)]

gogolen...nope, missed them all. No TV, No WGN radio.[V] I was happy to hear of their streak though, and I will be hopping back on the nightly beer & game wagon starting tomorrow. Damn glad them boys are off of the west coast, that was really making for some tough mornings.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm greedy I need both. Nice butt and boob.[}:)][:p] I thought this was an archery forum. Remember when archery was dangerous and sex was fun. Now Sex is dangerous and Archery is fun. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm greedy I need both. Nice butt and boob.[}:)][:p] I thought this was an archery forum. Remember when archery was dangerous and sex was fun. Now Sex is dangerous and Archery is fun. [;)]

Buckey I fee for you... if it aint fun you need a new partner...

glad someone got the word archery in this thread...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:she's younger than 19, and I want to say she's only 17.

[:0]NO!!! Tell me it ain't so! I thought she was like 20-21. [B)][xx(]

I'm with ben on the butt thing, gotsta have a nice butt.

• Options
    edited November -1
    [?] Sorry double posted some how
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Gaggirl Thats an old saying I am suprised you never heard of it. Don't feel for me My wife has it all and it's fun.[:p][;)]

Buckey I fee for you... if it aint fun you need a new partner...

glad someone got the word archery in this thread...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey ... I was just teasing you hun....[B)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know that[:)] just being a jerk.[}:)] as usual I like to joke around alot no offence. I can dish it out and take it.[:D][:D] She called me hun again guys.