In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHATS EVERYONE DOING FOR THE 4TH

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Just seeing what everybody's up to this forth of july weekend?

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be going to Il to see my father.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Friends house Sat night for fireworks and cocktails. Sun, poker run for a friend that needs help deferring bills from cancer treatments. Mon, sittin in my front yard watchin fireworks from our local fire department.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    leaving in a couple hours for the lake. Little family time, fishin' beer consumtion, go check food plot, lay some carpet in the cabin hopefully(only bout 25 min. from the lake).

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    One of my boys is back from Iraq on Furlow. We're going to the game tomorrow. Other than that, I'm sure we'll get drunk blow something up.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    drinking heavily
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Im actually going to Pheonix. Leaving Friday night and coming home on Tuesday. Am I near anyone? Maybe we can get together for luch or something

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

"If I can't trust my self carrying my gun, I shouldn't be carrying it."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't think anyone in here is in the SW. I'd try gen dis. Most all of us are midwest, Except Buckey is NE, and Wild Okie is from Texas.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may try to get on the boat one day. Other than that drink a bit hang out go in the pool. shoot the bow and %$#@$%%% the wife.[}:)][:D][;)]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    headzillas in the northeast 2

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bringin the D5 home Friday and takin it back Tues morning. Gonna try to get two more ponds put in and going to pull our camper way out in the woods to the back of the property and set it up for my permanent deer hide-out!

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Playing some golf, taking the wife on a date, completing items from the home project list, shooting my bow, and probably staying close to home. A horribly domestic holiday weekend, I reckon.
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TEXAS [:(!][:(!]GRRRRRR.Gonna hafta get ma boy Roy D Mercer to pay a visit . He will nok a lung nut loose.[xx(]open a 55gal drum of wup * and Put pop not onya head big enouge for the marines to plant a flag on.[:o)][:D]Party with friends in CLAREMORE OKLAHOMA.quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I don't think anyone in here is in the SW. I'd try gen dis. Most all of us are midwest, Except Buckey is NE, and Wild Okie is from Texas.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!

MLMorgan[:o)]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going to the lake to meet up with Bang and his family. Drink 1-2 Beers(30 packs)[:p][:D][xx(] Got the truck loaded to the top and still have more to go in. But the heat and beers are getting to me and I am done for the night, at least outside![;)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wild Okie
    TEXAS [:(!][:(!]GRRRRRR.Gonna hafta get ma boy Roy D Mercer to pay a visit . He will nok a lung nut loose.[xx(]open a 55gal drum of wup * and Put pop not onya head big enouge for the marines to plant a flag on.[:o)][:D]Party with friends in CLAREMORE OKLAHOMA.quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!

MLMorgan[:o)]

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    added fishing naked to my list since kiddo will be at gmas this weekend... whoo hoooo. Man I cant wait.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    added fishing naked to my list since kiddo will be at gmas this weekend... whoo hoooo. Man I cant wait.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif

Make sure ya'll take lots of pics while fishing[}:)][:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Just got back from a family cook out. No beer just hamburgs and swimming with the kids. [:(] Packing up my Tony Stewart cooler now though, off to watch some fireworks tonight. [:D]

Hope everyone had a nice 4th!!

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don't worry I did enough drinking for both of us.[:D][:D][:D][:p]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Don't worry I did enough drinking for both of us.[:D][:D][:D][:p]

That's good! [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent