In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SHARKS!!!!!

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
That's all I caught the entire day out on Saturday. It got a bit frisky with a few larger bonnet heads a couple times but mostly little black tip pups. Took a ride thru Butler Island refuge on Sunday on the bikes. It was hot and my butt hurts!!! Took the bikes over to Jekyll Island and rode there yesterday mostly on the beach thru mass amounts of tourist. Then sat in the back of the truck and watched the fireworks. I hope everyone else had a safe and fun 4th too!!!

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    wheres the nekid fishin' pics? [}:)][:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Sorry Bang, but everytime I would take off the top a boat would come around the bend. We have a Redfish tourny this comming weekend so the rivers are full of boats scouting out spots.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yea so. they wanna see em too[:p][:D][:D][:I]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You got bit by a shark while you were naked riding bikes through Jekyll island???
    Wow!

[:D] I how I read only what I want to? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent