In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Suspension?

gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where are you, haven't seen a post in 2 weeks bud?

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe the bride has a long list of honeydo things fer him. Come on Susp, if it isn't that then get of your duff and say hello.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Oh where, oh where has our little Susp. gone? Oh where, Oh where could he be?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I heard he went to another forum to answer questions.[}:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe Buckey scared him off. [:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well its working on the wrong people. I was trying to scare you off.[:D][:D][:D][;)] Just kidding about scaring off SUSP[}:)][:0] TOOSHAE' FannyBoy[:D]
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What're you tryin' to say? [;)][;)][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just haven some fun bud[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    gagirl's gone also.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sus went south for a fishing trip and gagirl is missing hmmm

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol, and the rumors start aflyin'

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Sorry been too nasty this week for fishin.( So sus and I have had to find things to do inside[;)]) Of course I try to take a vacation and I end up working the first 2 days of it ( but it was 1k so whats a girl to do?) Then mom get pneumonia so not like I can leave kiddo there. Then it friggin STORMS for 4 days straight so no fishin or any other outside fun stuff. I have done nothing but hang sheetrock here at my house and one David is remodeling and tear up nasty carpet 2 layers of dog pee filled carpet in a rental NOT in my house it was NASTY!!!!! What a vacation huh? This is my second "vacation" in 10 years.... now I know why I dont even other with them anymore.....

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, the vacation isn't over yet. Make it fun!!!

Ben[:)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How did the dog pee smell.[:D][:D][:D]Gagirl I now all about that I have rental property.[:(] Smile before you cry[:)][:)][:)]welcome back. Go buy that HCA youve been wanting that oughta put a smile on your face.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Go buy that HCA youve been wanting that oughta put a smile on your face.

And shoot nekkid! [:0][;)] That always makes me smile[:D].

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang I think she avoiding the HCA question. [?][?][:0]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hello All! Just got back from GA, man it sure is sweet down there![:X]

LOL!!

No honey do's or fishing, just been drinking lots of suds in the sun at Myrtle Beach. When I got back I had work piled to my ceiling from my desk, my computer at work took a crap, and I got another quad so I have been adding goodies to that in my spare time. busy busy busy

ps: I'd traded 9 days @ myrtle for a couple nights in GA. [8D][;)]
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

How's everyone been???
    Buckey, what's a quote:TOOSHAE' FannyBoy???? Is that kinky east coast stuff? [:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Listen ya redneck. don't make me come out there.[:D][:D][:D]welcome back Susp
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, susp. Hope you and the wife had a good time. Any interesting stories to share?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nah not avoiding it... still a sore subjuect since now I have to wait for another lefty in the one I want.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:gagirl Posted - 07/01/2005 : 11:24:49 AM
    Nah not avoiding it... still a sore subjuect since now I have to wait for another lefty in the one I want.

They make 'em everyday hun.

Welcome back Suspension glad to hear you had a good time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey, my neck is tan not red, so there!! [:p] [:D]

Ben, we had a great time. Relaxing to say the least. I'm not much of a beach goer, but it was nice for a change and she was happy. Did more shopping while I was on vacation that I do year round here in Ohio, geez! We hit a bunch of the nascar shops since most everyone we know are die hard fans. Drove home looking like a Stewart/McMurry car with all the stuff packed in back. [:D]
    No interresting stories really. I was pretty cool and calm the entire time. I did fly off the handle after being bumped 4 times by a over sized woman at one of the shows we went to. She wasn't in her seat, figured she could see better standing behind me, that didn't work out. [:D]
    Didn't do any fishing at all down there. I went out two evenings with a couple guys who were fishing near our hotel. They said they were local, but they sucked fishing so I never even got a permit.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where there many thongs on the beach??? Any pics??
    Glad you made it back safely.

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Where there many thongs on the beach??? Any pics??
    Glad you made it back safely.

Pervert[:p][:D][:D] Yeah, where's the pics[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not to many thongs and no pictures. Didn't figure the wife would understand my reasoning of saving pictures like that on the camera. But I was just checking the zoom.....[8D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    quote:gagirl Posted - 07/01/2005 : 11:24:49 AM

They make 'em everyday hun.

GOGO I refuse to pay full price if I can get a "blemished" bow for 40% off. (A simple glitch in the camo) Yes they do make them every day but I dont like to pay more than I have to with anything.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen

thanks gogolen! sorry I missed this before. [:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:GOGO I refuse to pay full price if I can get a "blemished" bow for 40% off. (A simple glitch in the camo) Yes they do make them every day but I dont like to pay more than I have to with anything.

Hunting season is creeping up on us darling and I would hate to see you not have a bow for it is all. To me it would be worth the extra 40% for peace of mind knowing I would be ready for the season, but thats just me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well between David's child support, private school for Kristen, and remodeling the house I have to watch every penny. I can continue to hunt with shotgun and/or rifle. I will be out there no matter what. You have to remember I have just taken up bow hunting recently and even though I do enjoy it( from the one hog I have killed) bow hunting does not consume me. I will NEVER pay full price for anything if I dont have to.

But thanks for the concern hun....[:X]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:even though I do enjoy it( from the one hog I have killed) bow hunting does not consume me.

anim_slap.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    Bang... thats not where/how I like to be slapped [}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Well between David's child support, private school for Kristen, and remodeling the house I have to watch every penny. I can continue to hunt with shotgun and/or rifle. I will be out there no matter what. You have to remember I have just taken up bow hunting recently and even though I do enjoy it( from the one hog I have killed) bow hunting does not consume me. I will NEVER pay full price for anything if I dont have to.

But thanks for the concern hun....[:X] Wait a correct me if I'm wrong.[:o)] 1. you said high country the best I'm gettin one whoooaaa. everybody congrats gaggirl.2. the bow is on order 3. 4.hey girl hows the bow[?].5. not getting it David spent the money. 6. Kicked davids * got some money bows back on order 7. no Blemished bows and you will Never pay full price for anyting. 8.cant afford the bow cause you are remodeling. 9. You could talk a hungry dog off a meat wagon.[:D][:D]10. ya patronize gogolen for showing concern that time is growing short 11. bow hunting does not consume you. IF this were a hunting story I would be looking for my boots real quick[:0]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    1. Bow is on order for the first one they have in the setup I want that is left handed and blemished.
    2. I wont ever pay full price for anything if I dont HAVE TO and getting another bow is NOT a have to it is a WANT to.
    3. Cant afford to foolishly spend money by paying full price because David and I are remodeling our house which is much more important.
    4. Bow hunting does not consume me. Honestly if anything does it's boarding and always will be something haveing to do with being on the water. Hunting is something for me to do when the water is too cold, but I do enjoy it.
    5. I never said HCA was the best. I said it was what I liked best.

and most importantly I was NOT patronizing gogo at all. I said thanks for the concern and that is EXACTLY what I meant.

Now Buckey, I have no problem with you at all, but dont you start takeing issue with me watching my finances. I work very hard for the money I make. I have an ex-hubby who does not pay child support and put me over 32k in debt. So the day you walk in my shoes then you can tell me that I need to pay full price for something when I have other bills that MUST come first. So you need to pull off your boots and realize that reality is what it is.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gagirl Just being a ball Buster.[8][8] and stating what was written in previous threads. I'm not taking issue with you. and I'm not wanting you to spend money you dont have.[;)] If you remember I offered you a brand new reflex in the box for $100.00 bucks that I just paid 300.00 for.[:0][:p] Now why do ya think I would do that because I dont like you.[?]I personally wanted to see you get more involved in bow hunting.[:)] you seemed very excited at first. But Judging by your last threads You are more of a recreational archery hunter which is cool.[;)] I made the mistake of thinking you were more serious about it, maybe I miss read some of your threads. Sorry if I offended you. I have to keep apoligizing on this forum for pissing people off when I give an opinion or state facts. I dont lie cheat or steal and tell it like I hear and see it thats just me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can't we all just get along?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We are just different opinions I dont hold a grudge>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 07/08/2005 : 09:55:05 AM
    We are just different opinions I dont hold a grudge>
    If anyone knows that I do
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey I dont hold a grudge. I just get pissed when someone says they have to "put boots on" when talking about the reality of my life. I may have a problem with some of the things Buckey, and others, say but I do not have a problem with Buckey as a person. He says what he thinks and so do I.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK were cool.[;)] youre a fistey little chick aint ya.[:D][:D]Just to show you no hard feeling's and that I am sincere. send me an adress and I'll send a contribution towards your new bow seing as your stuff got ripped off.[;)]I'll write it off on my taxes[:D][:D][:D]