In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

everyone be good

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Try to keep the mathews bashing down to a minimum in my absence. I have to attend a graduation party tonight with 2 kegs and aplace to lay my head when i pass out. the tommarow I have a fun filled day of drinking and watching one hell of a concert with mongomery gentry, dierks bently, trace adkins and some other. My good friend jack daniels will also be in attendence

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Im going to be away till late saturday i just wanted to let everyone know im not going anywhere and ill be back, everyone have a good one

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I should be seeing Jack tonight, but just in case I don't, say hi to him for me. Have fun at the show. Bring sealed water. If you bring water, it actually enables you to drink more beer in the heat.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like you are at country concert, but you are from NY
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Dirk's Bentley & Trace Adkins give a hellava show, take a pee break during Montgomery Gentry [:D]

Head, you ever come over for Jamboree in the Hills of Ohio?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wow that was one hell of a time. it rained all day not hot at all, girls in white shirts galore + rain you get the picture. all the bands were great andf my friend jack was good to me. if you have ever seen the video for mud on the tires thats what it was like all day. best part of the day 5 dollar coors lites. my friend was in the vip tent so he kept bringing me out a couple every half hour it was great

schoff once you get north of the city ny is mostly rural so we know how to have a good time

sus Id like to get out to that show sometime I have been hearing good reports about it

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    Wow that was one hell of a time. it rained all day not hot at all, girls in white shirts galore + rain you get the picture.

Nope I don't get it, pictures bro, pictures[:D][:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I dont have any but im sure some of my friends will have there up soon ill post a link when i get it