In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NEW BOW!!!! Yeah!!!

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I finally broke down and spent some cash.[:0] Bought a Reflex Super-Slam. Having it equipped with a 3 pin Cobra sidewinder, Nap 360 rest, Cant remember the brand of stabilizer I picked out, A dozen of Sattelite arrows,String-loop,peep,kisser...No quiver yet! I'm picking it up at 8;30 am Saturday morning and having it all set-up for me!...Its not the Hoyt I wanted but I'tll do for a while!

Ruric, NE OHIO,

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice rig, if we keep it up we'll have more Hoyt owners here than Mathews[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    isnt reflex made by hoyt?

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    isnt reflex made by hoyt?

Ayep!!

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! anim_beer.gif
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I do belive the hoyts now outnumber the mathews

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    I do belive the hoyts now outnumber the mathews

HAHA, its about time [}:)]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Let me know how ya like it.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SWEEEEET!!!! My arm is ready to fall-off! I like it but it doesn't have as much of a Valley as I'm used to...This baby wants to go! it's set at 70lbs and I don't remember the let-off %. It might be a problem if I have to hold it for a while waiting for a good shot... The whole time the guy was talking it sounded like BLA-BLA-BLA. I just wanted to get it home and shoot. Before I wasted my arm I was getting a pretty consistant grouping for me, aprox.6-10" average with some really tight groups also at 30 yards...It will take some time for me to get used to it and hone that in. I REALLY like the NAP 360 rest. It holds the arrow in securely and it doesn't break my concentration worring about arrow falling off{wich is a problem with my old rest}. I ended up getting a dozen Gold tip Hunter 5575's instead of the Satellites... I got to go now and find the Ben-Gay for tonight!....And No- NOT GAY BEN!!!!

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'll be the first mathews shooter to say congrat on your purchase. Hope your arm doesn't fall off before huntin' season.

And don't you H**T(hoyt bad word) shooters get too excited, you may have us out numbered for now but it will never last... mwaaa ha ha ha ha!!

anim_Chair.gif

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    We may be out numberd but not out matched. [;)]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats for sure