In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the holy grail is here

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I just got the biggest Cabellas Catalog ever today the special limited edition collectors catalog. let me tell you this thing is hardbound and is sectioned into different catagories with pull out tabs, and did i mention its 1400 or so pages and 2inches thick.

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I hope I get one of those, did they just send it to you or did you request it?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got my first one about 2 years ago leather bound and everything, they send it to you when you order x amount of dollars worth of stuff from them.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    they just sent me it it was hanging froma a bag on the mailbox I figured it was my diploma but no

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just got one too. My wife tried to throw it away before i saw it!!!!

danski
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hmmm, when I go home this weekend I will have to look and see if my mom put a cabela's catalog in my dads magizine rack. I have spent enough there over the years, the should give me something. [:p]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I got mine woooo hoooo they are sending them to all customers now. Nice book.[:)] Smart move on their part[;)] Nobodys gonna throw that out like they would a regular catalog.[;)]
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got one about 3-4 mos ago and now I have receieved another hard bound 1400 page BOOK(brown colored cover). Guess they figure I am likely to order some more stuff in addition to the stuff in my past.

Well I'll tell you it has worked. Recently bought 500rds of hornady ammo. Could'nt be happier.......Well, maybe if I was willed the playboy mansion.[8D]

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin