In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Im in LOVE pics added

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
My HCA arrived today. I scooted out of work early to see if it was here... and whala a yellow slip in my po box... Couldnt get in the box fast enough.... Shot a few out of the bare bow cause I just couldnt help myself.

Now I get to go get all new lefty stuff for it...will post pics of the bow tomorrow.

David said I cant goto Savannah (Bass Pro Shop up there) without him so I have to wait till Friday or maybe Saturday....

ps ... for my patience I ended up with an unblemished bow at 40% off.[:D]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gottaluvmedarlin2002/detail?.dir=7e35&.dnm=95af.jpg&.src=ph

Suspension.... I never pay full price when I can wait and save my self a few hundred $$.

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have 2 things to say about that
    Congrats
    &
    About friggin time
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]

Congrats.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did they have to widdle it out of a piece of aluminum by hand? J/K
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    It's a carbon tssr... no aluminum... I refused to settle...[;)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

ps ... for my patience I ended up with an unblemished bow at 40% off.[:D]

How'd ya manage that? Sounds like I need to shop with you. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Gagirl and welcome to HCA. You'll love that carbon fiber riser! Anyone tell you lately how great your taste is in bows & trucks? [;)][:D][8D]
    Enjoy your new shooting experience. [^]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I thought you were going to get a Mathews.[:D][:D] Just Kidding. Congrats and good luck with the new bow. Start practicing.[;)]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats, now get that thing loaded and start shootin stuff.

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
    edited November -1
    Gagirl if ya don't mind me asking how much did ya have to shell out for it[?]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    Congrats Gagirl and welcome to HCA. You'll love that carbon fiber riser! Anyone tell you lately how great your taste is in bows & trucks? [;)][:D][8D]
    Enjoy your new shooting experience. [^]

Do you have an all carbon bow? I noticed that you cant use a bow press or it will void the warranty. Changeing the draw and weight is soooooooo Dang easy the way they do things, but I am interested in how exactly you change out the string without a press..... can ya let me in on that?

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Gagirl if ya don't mind me asking how much did ya have to shell out for it[?]

$480 after tax and shipping

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a pretty readonable deal. nice looking Bow.[;)]
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:
    Originally posted by Lmbhngr

Congrats Gagirl and welcome to HCA. You'll love that carbon fiber riser! Anyone tell you lately how great your taste is in bows & trucks?
    Enjoy your new shooting experience.

Do you have an all carbon bow? I noticed that you cant use a bow press or it will void the warranty. Changeing the draw and weight is soooooooo Dang easy the way they do things, but I am interested in how exactly you change out the string without a press..... can ya let me in on that?

I shoot a Carbon 4-Runner. I must say that I've never heard that about the bow press & warranty?? My friend/dealer has always pressed mine for maintenance, mods, etc., of course he knows what he's doing. I'll ask him about that. It could be something new?? Do you have the new PerfX cam? I'm shooting the Hatchet cams @ 70# w/65% let off. I think you're gonna be one very happy camper once you get the bow set up and ready for the woods. Keep us posted on your set-up, arrows, speed, etc.
    edited November -1
    Yup...perfx... I picked up a whisker biscuit today but still looking at sights...

As for the bow press deal. There is actually a place on my bow that says "warning do not use in Bow press" and something on the paperwork too but thats at the office....

Still checking into that part..

have been shooting it this afternoon without sights... pretty friggin quiet!!!!

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It looks like a girls bow.(Perfect)Congrats.Hows that dog doing?[:o)]

MLMorgan